• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many hours have you put in playing DmC?

8BitHero

Scrub
For Demo, maybe around 40 hours
For the full game, 80+
That's going through every difficulty, unlocking everything, combo practice, glitch hunting, getting all achievements (getting SSS on all Nephilim wasn't too hard but did require a few retries), and as of now, trying to SSS every difficulty. Soon more time will be added for Vergils Downfall and Bloody Palace.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Just over 9 hours. Not guna lie I actually got a little bit bored after completing Nephlim. Played a lil bit of SoS though, I'm just spacing my play time out around all the other games I play so I don't completely hate DmC from playing it for extended amounts of time.

Roxas

For now, it's been 28 hours. Probably will play a lot more when Blood Palace is out, since I usually enjoy that more than the game itself.

Nessy

The last achievement it looks like I am going to get is going to be the kill 5000 demons one, at the current rate it looks like after finishing HAH I still won't have it.

GF9000000Returns

thanks to art college i don't get alot of time to play until the weekends :(

You and me both, 'cept that I go to a community college...and later a university. (trying to save some MONAAAAY!)

As for me, I say about four hours, I'm on mission 11 but plan on going back to mission 10 again cuz I wanna get a better grade. I've died twice in the Barbaras fight.

Rockrobs215

Come on, get up! You can do better than that!
Not too sure, and too lazy to pop it in right now, but all I need is beat Hell and Hell and I'll have all the achievements.

Kammosjuttu

The total time in the clock is about 30 hours, though the time used in actual playing in the missions is about 20 hours. (How is it possible that I crawl around in the menus half as long as fighting in the missions? ^__^;; ).

btmudd28

Sitting at about 35 right now, but only have 5 missions left in Hell and Hell mode to get my last achievement. After that, I don't see myself playing it much until Vergil's Downfall and Bloody Palace are released.

In the meantime I'll probably go back to playing Halo 4 and the Ratchet and Clank Collection until Metal Gear Rising comes out, then play that til the DLC comes out. Then it's on to Tomb Raider and God of War in March. Then Injustice in April and hopefully Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix will be out in the US soon after in May/June. My gaming calendar is set hahaha.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have for now 2 hours, well Im started recently PC playtrough as finally have game.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
I spent about 2 months of almost non stopped play time so, then i fell off it a bit, usually happens to me with most games, but if i hear an announcement for DmC 2 you can bet ill start playing again.

Top Bottom