• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How long have you been here?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
since...I don't know. I'll tell ya when it says join date....
Uhhh I don't know, because if I do any more maths my head will explode (I only got 4/30 in a maths test to do with equations of straight lines. Yep, its complicated)
Ok I'd say about 3 months but its probably more :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I always come check out the forums during my break at college. I love it so much here. xD I usually don't get involved with alot of forums cause there are too many cry babies and people who just start arguments. A few I did join just got ugly. D: Very immature as well.

When I was in high school all kinds of good websites were blocked and for the dumbest of reasons. I can understand places like MySpace, but Gaia and a place like this?

They soon blocked Deviant Art cause I was always going on there and some of the art did contain nudity. It wasn't horrible, but I can't control what they allow and don't allow.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yeah that's the same with us. Alot of the sites are blocked off on our school computers. This one, all the others I usually visit. But Sons Of Sparda isn't! that shocked me alot.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, you know I can't be here all the time, due to my buisy schedule. I get here when I can.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No idea - a short while...I could check my profile but that would require a degree of effort that I am not prepared to attempt :lol:

Top Bottom