• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How is everyone?

VergilNeroDante

Hey guys though its been... **** I don't remember. Any who I just wanted to ask how everyone was doing today. It's been a long long time since I was last on here and he'll I don't remember the last I was on this site.

Thing have changed indeed. So for a introduction I might as well come out and say so. After consideration and bitching about how DmC was crap and to those I offended I apologize on my behalf. I can say I enjoyed the game after playing it alot and to this day I still do. It really made me sit and think about how the original could add more in I aging possibilities to the series. Though I am playing DMC 4 right now I also play DmC alot too. Now overall I started on a bad foot here towards everyone and I'm not blaming anyone but myself for my actions.

Even though its been awhile I just wanted to return and say what's up.

Also if you have been keeping up with Capcom, they have decided to stop using outside help so the possibilities for a D C sequel are slim, very slim. They will be working in house from now on to focus on their projects. Though another DMC game is suppose to hit around 2015 sometime I hope if they go back to the original though I hope they continue it, that they stop making linear and backtracking missions and actually explain alot of the major plot holes the game has and at least make the mood like DMC 1.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Hey. Good to see you coming around and giving DmC a chance. Especially when considering videos like this:
The gameplay holds up if you really know how to push it over the edge, imo.

Raonak

I've been good. Played the first level of DmC. Seemed alright. but it just felt like a different game than 3/4. which was to be expected. Don't really have any desire to play it.
Plus my PS3 won't read blurays anymore, so I can't really play any DMC game. :(

On the other hand, I've been working on a 2D Action RPG with combat heavily(like... really heavily) inspired by the DMC games. Basically a 2D DMC. Even though it's early, it's been really fun to work on.

Top Bottom