• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How good are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
If you think you're a good DMC3 gamer,tell why you think you are one?

I think I'm good because I get used to styles quickly(except Gunslinger,it's bull****),even RG.

I can kill a boss with any style.Most people say "I can't kill a boss without Trickster".I can.

I don't really find VH mode hard,it's just annoying that you bash the enemies and they don't die.

I have lots of patience.I almost have LVL3 of every style(damn Gunslinger).

What do you think?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I think I'm good, but I don't use more than one style at a time. I use Gunslinger or Swordmaster.

I can't kill a boss with Trickster and RG. I hate them both with a passion. Dodging is not for me. Berserking is.

DMD, for me, is still a joke. I want a challenge that can make God himself cry! So, HoH is my fave.

I have level three with every style besides Quicksilver and Doppelganger, which both cannot be leveled up.

What do I think of your playing style? It's great. But it's not my gaming style, that's for sure.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I was fenominal in 2 and 3, going on through most of the game in the first run without a problem. :D Now I beat every difficulty on all modes(3:SE, Vergil.) with A's or S's

aka958

Don't trust people
Nero101;234204 said:
If you think you're a good DMC3 gamer,tell why you think you are one?

I think I'm good because I get used to styles quickly(except Gunslinger,it's bull****),even RG.

I can kill a boss with any style.Most people say "I can't kill a boss without Trickster".I can.

I don't really find VH mode hard,it's just annoying that you bash the enemies and they don't die.

I have lots of patience.I almost have LVL3 of every style(damn Gunslinger).

What do you think?

That is boasting?

I had maxed every style, I had adapted to everyone except royalguard because it was too limited to my taste.
I got SS on all mission from easy to hard with Dante, with Vergil I had all SS even up to Very hard.

How many says that they can't kill a boss without trickster? It's easy peasy, if they can't, then it is because they are used to that style, and that they need a little more time to adapt to the other styles.

I think... You really boasted when you have nothing much to boast with.

Myself, I suck at the game. All that the above things prove is that I've spend time with it.

DreadnoughtDT;234205 said:
Well, I think I'm good, but I don't use more than one style at a time. I use Gunslinger or Swordmaster.

I can't kill a boss with Trickster and RG. I hate them both with a passion. Dodging is not for me. Berserking is.

DMD, for me, is still a joke. I want a challenge that can make God himself cry! So, HoH is my fave.

I have level three with every style besides Quicksilver and Doppelganger, which both cannot be leveled up.

What do I think of your playing style? It's great. But it's not my gaming style, that's for sure.

Dude, this is DMC3, you only have one style at the time.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Yeah, I'm good too, but bot the best. And now, after a long time I got kinda rusty... But I used to be very good at DMC3 - with gunslinger style, my fav!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think I used to be good... I remember being able to do hard levels without any healing or special items. Now though, I totally suck.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm ok. I'm good at getting lost - I fight some dudes then start running in the wrong direction, then get annoyed 'cuz i do it loads and end up running around in circles like a complete idiot. Apart from that I'm alright.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I'm pretty good at DMC 3...I'm strictly Gunslinger, level 3 ^_^

DMC4 however I'm apparently pathetic. I got a boss down to half a bar of health! ([] <---that much health!!) On SoS and then failed. While BD watched. And laughed.

But it's alright, because I laughed too :lol:

Meg

When I played it all the time I was pretty good. Never got to be great though. Royal Guard :wub:

Im goooooood cuz I can switch the styles wit no prob and on VH I just died one time on level 19, but im the master of trickster :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Nicodemus Zamoran;235328 said:
I just shoot and slash. I don't really care about the style I use.

But if you only shoot and slash, without any tactics involved. How the hell do you survive hard and upwards?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
aka958;235342 said:
But if you only shoot and slash, without any tactics involved. How the hell do you survive hard and upwards?

I said that I just shoot and slash, I never said I didn't try to survive. I use the right weapons at the right time.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
How good am I? I'd say if I combined all of my rankings together on any given difficulty, I'd be a low B or high C player...I'm pretty average.

Trickster - I'm pretty good with this style. I normally use it on all of the boss fights, but that's just because when I play through DMC, I'm not playing to get high rankings...I'm just playing to get through it xD!

Sword Master - Hardly used this style in DMC3, but I use the hell out of it in DMC4 (quite effectively too), and seeing as how it's made of essentially the same moves, I'd probably be pretty good with it in DMC3 now too.

Gunslinger - I don't use this style much either, even in DMC4. And when I do use it in DMC4, I only do so to use Honeycomb fire, which I don't believe is in DMC3.

Royal Guard - I am not patient enough to use it, though I can use it.

As for Quicksilver and Doppleganger...I never use those.

My most effective weapons are a combination of Ebony and Ivory along with the Shotgun, and Rebellion with Beowulf, or Rebellion with Agni&Rudra. I'm not too good with most of the other weapons.

Now you guys judge on how good I am. Like I said, I think I'm your average DMC fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom