• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you think Vergil had his devil "awakend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
We all know that Dante got his DT by having Rebellion rammed through his heart. His life was in danger and at stake, so his body reacted by making him more powerful.

How do you think Vergil got his? Im assuming he must have had his a$$ beat. Probably by some boss demon he thought he could take on.

I have another theory, Vergil may have read about it in one of those books like the one Arkham had, or somehow found out how to do it and impaled himself in the heart with Yamato to awaken the demon in him himself.

What do you guys think?

Sparda™

The Rebellion is basically a 'blood' weapon. It needed Dante's blood to unleash its Awakened form, the skull opening its mouth and the hilts augmenting their degree between them.

Yamato is a blade imbued with magical power. I have a theory of mine, in which I think Vergil devil triggered when he came to know about what had really happened at his family, in other words, when he saw his father had left, his mother died, and thought so for his brother, he just couldn't keep the rage.

Janny

Dines with dementia
This is what adds to Vergil's mystery ;) I know that him and Dante are twins, but maybe, somehow, Vergil had the DT from the beginning. I've considered him more powerful from the start, so he might have been able to activate it without stabbing himself.

If that's not it than I suppose he indeed found out how to do it and impaled himself.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
(To DA)That's a good logic for those who belive that Sparda was around when the twins were young. Some don't, I personally like to think that Vergil got his DT not too long before Dante. If he had his DT that much longer before Dante, he would have been WAY stronger and far more developed. My opinion anyways.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Do you mean birthday as in, the exact day they were born or the birthday they were given the amulets and weapons?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Simple, Yamato is a much more powerful weapon than Rebelion.

The Vergil is more powerful then Dante.

Yamato sensed his want for power and gave it to him.

Sparda™

^ Actually no. Both weapons are equally destructive in nature, each in its own way. It is just as foggy as everything else in Devil May Cry. Vergil's Devil Trigger probably erupted from the desire for power, the goal of all this, lots of possibilities.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;93346 said:
Sometime after, she did die.
Ah, I have the same theory, it would make sense. I forgot what it was, but there was something said or showed in the game that led me to believe that.

Ainde

World Saviour
Dante Aseroth;93317 said:
I strongly believe that Sparda disappeared some days before the twins birthday/Eva's death.

Dante en vergil knew Sparda, i think it is in the second or third episode of the anime when Dante says that to him his parents were really in love ,so that makes me think that they saw their father.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
1. That was the anime.
2. That doesn't mean Sparda was alive. Eva could have easily told them that their father loved them all dearly.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He said "saw"? Huh, if it wasn't the anime then id beleive it too. I don't tend to beleive anything other than info that was given in the actual game. Not trying to be mean, im just subborn like that when it comes to contridictions of things that were confirmed in a game over what was said in the side entertainment.

Sparda™

The Manga and the Anime are canon to the storyline, as they have no contradiction to the established storyline, and have considered canon by Capcom, and not the novels or comics.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
No they haven't been. They have been supervised by Capcom, not nessarily made by them to be part of the actual story. It's like the RE movies, they definately don't tie in with the games, but they're just there for entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom