• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you open door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhythmsmethod89

Dante' with a D
On mission 13 right by the door where you get the key to fight virgil the second time, the gate thats if front of that door, how do you get to it?:D

aka958

Don't trust people
ehh... you go in front of it and press the button to open it.... when you solved the puzzle and get the Key of course

rhythmsmethod89

Dante' with a D
aka958;73864 said:
ehh... you go in front of it and press the button to open it.... when you solved the puzzle and get the Key of course

lmao, thats not what i'm talking about, ok, the door to the puzzle room, before you go in, there is a gate with a door behind it, is there anyway to get to that door?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I can't remember that mission. Which boss do you face on mission 13? It might help jog my memory. ^_^

Sparda™

The ForceEdge Vergil is the bomb! He rocks more than Beowulf Vergil!

It's more aggressive, more powerful and looks cooler!

The door you're talking about in Mission 13 corresponds to Mission 14 final door. When the Temen-Ni-Gru activated, It gained its full function, and parts of it were changed.

rhythmsmethod89

Dante' with a D
Dante Aseroth;74431 said:
The ForceEdge Vergil is the bomb! He rocks more than Beowulf Vergil!

It's more aggressive, more powerful and looks cooler!

The door you're talking about in Mission 13 corresponds to Mission 14 final door. When the Temen-Ni-Gru activated, It gained its full function, and parts of it were changed.

Alright, thats what I though, thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom