• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How b@d@ss r u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda13

lost 2 times to agni and rudra(i dont remember in which diff but it was pretty hard for me considering i've finished the game pretty many times)so i lost to agni and rudra 2 times and then i got rly mad^_^ so i kicked their asses and they both died the same time with the same hit...that was cool for me:p

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
No offense, but killing a boss in a few secs doesnt mean being b@d@ss, just a few distorted real impacts can make it pretty simple... =)
In DMC 3, I felt soo b@d@ass when I first used the drive skill in a bunch of enemies with low health in the corner of the room in mission 1.
When it hit them, they all died in that breaking glass style. I felt so powerful!!
Since then I love drive...

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
^ I'm not as good as you, so for me that means b@d@ss. In DMC4 with Dante it felt so good fighting in air for 40 secs, with the aid of the Jump Cancel, and I've made some deadly combos.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I never said I'm better than you... but (at least for me) killing a boss in a longer time but dodging all the attacks in a cool way is much more b@d@ss...
It makes me feel very strong when i grab Berial with nero... that tiny guy holding that giant flamin' demon...

Red

dark-dante02;150916 said:
I Hate Fighting With Beowulf In DMD Because When His/Her (I Dont The Gender OF tHat Monster :lol:) Become 1/2 or 3/4 He/She Suddenly Makes An UFo ( I Like To Xpres That Light Flying Thing Summoned By Beowulf ^^) I Hate That Thingy I Dont Know How To Dodge of Escape To That UFO ahahah
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

Try using Royal Guard's "The Ultimate" (I don't know if I remember it correctly). Use it as a shield. ^_^

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
I'm not really bad-ass but I did have a bad-ass moment and that was when I was fighting Lady on DMD. In the fight she goes, "Ready..." then she shoots a rocket out and with perfect timing I use that teleport thingy on Trickster (R1 - Targeting) then when the rocket comes forward (Forward on LeftStick, and then CircleButton) then combo her with Cerebrus nunchuks but don't finish the combo, stop halfway then start it again.
Yeah that was my bad-ass moment...

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
if you mean bad @ss like stylish cambo rank i'm like that in the 1st mission when i'm....OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT I'M JUST GONNA BE EXPLAINING IT BY WHAT MISSIONS. So, in the first mission Dante is wearing the DMC 1 coatless costume equipped w/ the lv 3 ebony&ivory and lv3 shotgun. In addition, the "force edge" and nevan in the sword master or gunslinger style. The mission where I fight beowulf same costume and guns and "force edge" but it is equipped second and beowulf first.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
okay i have to extend this in another because its a long discription and i like to be organized. When the beowulf starts i have the swordmaster stlye shotgun and Beowulf gauntlets he obviously starts with that one two punch stomp thing but as he does it i roll around him counter clock wise then i double jump and do air combos and finish with a volcano when he turns and faces me. He covers his eyes and waves his fist around I evade with a roll clockwise this time and follow up with a rising dragon. Then I double jump and back flip if you know what I mean. Then shoot the shotgun 3x and run aruond and repeat rising dragon, back flip, and shotgun. When he starts releasing his wings and shoots by flapping it I evade by a few rolls, runs, and jumps. Then he stomps his feet to drop the pillar and I taunt him saying,"You Scared?!" and straight punch the pillar breaking it. After a few evading moves and breaking pillars I run towards him and both of us do a volcano punch I obviously get thrown back but get up and taunt he runs up again and i go around him and do the combo that follows up with the volcano (and repeat). After that i jump and dodge his charging runs on all 4s and then finish the boss w/ a jump and sword slash to the face thats how bad @ss i can be.

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
Currently, I'd have to say... when I knocked an Abyss back and when it charged me, literally RIGHT before it hit me, I killed it with a LVL2 shotgun burst, non-charged. (I was trickster I think)
WILL UPDATE IF I GET A BETTER MOMENT.

The Enigmatic Man

Legendary Devil Hunter
I have a couple of these moment for each DMC game but for DMC3 I'd have to say the one I remember most is during the second fight with Vergil. I had an almost perfect victory and the entire fight felt like a cut scene because I only went DT when he did so it felt like really playing like how Dante would fight. The way it looked with my dodge rolls and the combos together just went together perfectly.

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
No damage BP run
No upgrade BP Run with Vergil and Dante
No damage All difficulties
No Damage Speed Run 1hr 25 min Devil Hunter
No upgrade DMD Vergil and Dante

Having said that my most badass moment was beating DMD Vergil for the first time. It made me fall in love with DMC. *tear drops* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom