• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Holy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

WOOOHOOO!CHEERS MATE!!!!WOOOO!Thanks for bringing the news!AHA YOu Xbox360 lovers!In your damn faces!!!!!!WOOOOOO!!
Catalyst;37404 said:
First of all:p ,

To all you 360 suckers out there:dry: DMC4 is now yet again exclusive for PS3. SO GO s*** ON YOUR 360 AND CRY CAUSE U DON"T HAVE A PS3:lol:

Second of all:)

For years people ask what the hand is, what does dante want and who is the fire evil shaitanic angel. Well I have theories!:lol:
The hand or power that nero has isn't shaitanic or evil. It is a sacred and holy force. It is called GODS HAND or in other words Devil Bringger. It is a fusion force of the Effret and Beowulf. And in one vid on a gameplay I saw nero use God's Hand with is Red Queen (his sword): Now that is wierd:D . Anyhoo Dante wants the power back since it's kinda obvious that Nero didn't have the power since he was born. So, Nero disagreed and Dante had to take action. So thats why nero says "Now i know what the hand is made for, to send guys like you back to hell:huh: " So thats the deal.

And I think the Shaitanic evil fire dude:ninja: is one of the form of Sparta rebirth or it is one of the forms of the ****ing real Shaitan (Satan):ninja:

So now tell me what u think:dry:
Later!

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;38082 said:
WOOOHOOO!CHEERS MATE!!!!WOOOO!Thanks for bringing the news!AHA YOu Xbox360 lovers!In your damn faces!!!!!!WOOOOOO!!

Sorry but its untrue and proved so ;)

Afraid it IS still coming to Xbox 360 AND PC

Should have closed this thread a while back to avoid confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom