• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Holy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
First of all:p ,

To all you 360 suckers out there:dry: DMC4 is now yet again exclusive for PS3. SO GO s*** ON YOUR 360 AND CRY CAUSE U DON"T HAVE A PS3:lol:

Second of all:)

For years people ask what the hand is, what does dante want and who is the fire evil shaitanic angel. Well I have theories!:lol:
The hand or power that nero has isn't shaitanic or evil. It is a sacred and holy force. It is called GODS HAND or in other words Devil Bringger. It is a fusion force of the Effret and Beowulf. And in one vid on a gameplay I saw nero use God's Hand with is Red Queen (his sword): Now that is wierd:D . Anyhoo Dante wants the power back since it's kinda obvious that Nero didn't have the power since he was born. So, Nero disagreed and Dante had to take action. So thats why nero says "Now i know what the hand is made for, to send guys like you back to hell:huh: " So thats the deal.

And I think the Shaitanic evil fire dude:ninja: is one of the form of Sparta rebirth or it is one of the forms of the ****ing real Shaitan (Satan):ninja:

So now tell me what u think:dry:
Later!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
First of all, I edited a small word on your post:p
Second, can you post a link with all the information you have? It would be really appreciative by everyone here;)

And about Berial, the only thing that connects him with Sparda is something about being sealed for 2000 years:p
I don't see how he is Sparda or sth..

Rend

Necromancer
wait what? how do u know DMC3 is ps3 exclusive again? when was this announced? so that means it's not coming out on the pc again? do you have a link to where it says that?

Dark Drakan

Admin
I think your grossly misinformed because ive been watching the Xbox 360 videos of it on CVG earlier and reading articles on it & last article that said it was exclusive was dated 30th Jan 2007 & it was officially announced that it was not going to be after that date. So sorry to burst your bubble but it will still be appearing on PS3 AND Xbox 360 and PC.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163299

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163211

So id check the facts before ranting about the Xbox 360 if i was you ;)

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Dark Drakan;37408 said:
I think your grossly misinformed because ive been watching the Xbox 360 videos of it on CVG earlier and reading articles on it & last article that said it was exclusive was dated 30th Jan 2007 & it was officially announced that it was not going to be after that date. So sorry to burst your bubble but it will still be appearing on PS3 AND Xbox 360 and PC.

And you believe what the web is telling you again!:dry:

I know its exclusive cause it said in the latest issue of PSM (which I saw in a gift shop!!)

And if you do not agree I'll go check capcom if i have to.

Other than that later bro:D !

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
? this guty is a little messed up..we are getting our info from ign! does that clear things up a little so now you know we have an official source of info...no dmc4 is not PS3 exclusive it's for the 360 and pc i think it's just that you feel bad that it's not for the ps3 anymore...;)it's ok...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Sorry my friend but they are indeed right, Xbox360 have the rights as much as we dislike it. Well even though DMC4 is comeing out on the Xbox360, I have a new insincitve to buy one I wanted it before, for the Dead Rising and Gears of War, and now DMC4 soooo its more wanted by me...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Catalyst;37423 said:

I know its exclusive cause it said in the latest issue of PSM (which I saw in a gift shop!!)

And if you do not agree I'll go check capcom if i have to.

Other than that later bro:D !

Yeah i believe the web over any games mags as web articles are updated daily and games mags are updated monthly so are often out of date with news ;)

I have the article FROM Capcom if you want to see their press release about the Xbox 360 and PC versions?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dark Drakan;37408 said:

so stop being so fanboyish about a console.

Catalyst;37423 said:

yes dark draken, you do know that it is just the website publisher's opinions don't you?

Catalyst;37423 said:

but you do know that this magazine is ALSO just the publisher's opinion?

SpArAda1127;37426 said:
? this guty is a little messed up..we are getting our info from ign! does that clear things up a little so now you know we have an official source of info...no dmc4 is not PS3 exclusive it's for the 360 and pc i think it's just that you feel bad that it's not for the ps3 anymore...;)it's ok...

IGN are awful for reviews but they get their news right, so... you know. PROVED YOU WRONG!!!

Arwen

Lost Soul
Different mags say different things. Though sorry to say that as far as I'm aware it's still being released on the PC and 360 as well.

gonzy360

WOW, this kid is funny. Its still coming out for 360 and ps3 and PC. Beleive what u want, gamesradar.com knows all. this thread is rediculous, and pathetic, the info on Nero is good i guess, but i still think it is all wrong, im waiting for the game to release so i can find out **** myself. Dude, less language, its just a game, LOL. Another 360 vs. ps3 guy, look they are both good consules, DMC4 is coming out for both, just leave it at that. Go hate on consules on another forum please. Ty

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
gonzy360;37554 said:
WOW, this kid is funny. Its still coming out for 360 and ps3 and PC. Beleive what u want, gamesradar.com knows all. this thread is rediculous, and pathetic, the info on Nero is good i guess, but i still think it is all wrong, im waiting for the game to release so i can find out **** myself. Dude, less language, its just a game, LOL. Another 360 vs. ps3 guy, look they are both good consules, DMC4 is coming out for both, just leave it at that. Go hate on consules on another forum please. Ty

Dried out man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not hating because I saw a link in google here look for yourself

http://kotaku.com/gaming/capcom/capcom-smashes-devil-may-cry-4-xbox-360-rumors-232730.php

and try to read it before the pics come, they cut some words out :lol:

Aww man you guys are takin it the wrong way,

I am not a console hatter.

The webs and magz ****ed me off!!:mad:

Anyho I would like to say sorry for my disrubtive bloging. But can we keep it going by making and sharing theories like mines:lol:

OK

P>S: I heard that you can do more combos and have more powers for Dante and Nero on the PS3 version. Maybe because the game is on Bluray or because of the PS3 linux and the SIXAXIS controller with the motion sensors!!;)

Later

chesta

dude you such a **** first aff all devil may cry 4 isn't a ps3 exklusive and the fire angel or how you call that is "berial" the conqueror of the fire hell just look at the berial gameplay trailer at gametrailers.com

so the "fireangel" isn't the reincarnation of sparda

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Tony_Redgrave;37574 said:
It was just that you got your info from a "site" when the
Official DMC4 Site by Capcom had shown already the truth of this;) Anyway no harm done:lol:

Thanx"S

Anyho I heard that Capcom is saying that only the PS3 version can fully utilize Nero's and Dante's power!!
{eg; Punching people across the room, pulling them, hanging on walls :huh: and like imbuing God's hand into Nero's blade etc.) I still think pulling demons close to you and slaming them on the ground is still possible in the 360 and PC version.

Ohh and there is some speculation that the Pc and 360 version won't be that good, cause DMC3se on the Pc wasn't that good either!!

Now i don't know what to say, but what do u guys say!!:D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DMC3:SE in PC was the same in PC as well as in PS2 if you had a Controller Pad and avoided using the Keypad;)
So DMC4 will probably be okay with the same conditions^_^

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Catalyst;37666 said:
Ohh and there is some speculation that the Pc and 360 version won't be that good, cause DMC3se on the Pc wasn't that good either!!

Now i don't know what to say, but what do u guys say!!:D

well i'd say playing dmc on the pc will suck but if you do what tony does:

Tony_Redgrave;37668 said:
DMC3:SE in PC was the same in PC as well as in PS2 if you had a Controller Pad and avoided using the Keypad;)

basically playing it with a keyboard is what made it rubbish. so seeing as the 360 uses a controller, no harm done!

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;37749 said:
well i'd say playing dmc on the pc will suck but if you do what tony does:

basically playing it with a keyboard is what made it rubbish. so seeing as the 360 uses a controller, no harm done!

As its on the 360 i wonder if the game on PC will be able to use a 360 controller for it. I use my 360 controller for Rainbow Six Vegas on PC so maybe they will have that option included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom