• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hmmm...sick of theories

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I know we are all coming up with Nero theories for the upcoming fourth installment in the Devil May Cry series. They are all very interesting and most of them are indeed quite logical and fit in well with the entire Devil May Cry storyline. But over and over again whenever I hear that someone has come up with a theory or an idea about Nero, I always think to myself, "WHY CAN'T WE JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO NERO AND WHO HE IS WHEN THE GAME IS FINALLY RELEASED?!" Honestly, I am reading all these theories about Nero when really you should wait until the game is actually released and you have played the game throughout before you come up with anything of such.
Don't get me wrong though, I am always interested in other people's ideas, but can't we wait patiently until the game is finished?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Glad to have people agree with me, because I am really sick of theories now. Maybe one or two, but now there are millions. It is just annoying...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I just hate it when people come up with theories when they have not even played the game yet...why not actually play the game and find out who Nero is instead of just making up simular theories...

Mobfigurz

Well Theories are speculative, they're not factual by most accounts on this forum and obviously so, since none of us have played the game. The hypotheses people come up with are their opinions, not based on the game per say, but their knowledge of the DMC series, most are, but not all.

But I do agree, Im tired of seeing thread after thread about, 'Nero Theory', 'New Nero Theory', 'Another Nero Theory', 'Yet another Nero Theory based on other games that have nothin to do with DMC'.
We've had a few good ones, credit to the people who thought it through, but stop creating thread after thread dedicated to the same subject, with the exact same thoery that someone else posted.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah, exaxtly. The only one I have heard of and liked is the one Nexon posted up that someone else from Game FAQs wrote, and the one Lil' Lady wrote about Nero being Dante's son, but even so one can ask who the Hell is the mother?

Dante666666

Why would you waste your time thinking up a theory or doing whatever you do to find them and typing it.If you know there is like a billion of them just agree with someone else or something

Vegeta

Premium
Hey! Maybe Nero will!!!.... JK yeah I like theories every once in a while but it sucks when they all add up because you are expecting something great or something from your theory to happen when it doesn't.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Vegeta;24098 said:
Hey! Maybe Nero will!!!.... JK yeah I like theories every once in a while but it sucks when they all add up because you are expecting something great or something from your theory to happen when it doesn't.

LOL Yeah

Top Bottom