• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

High hopes for the Vergil's downfall DLC??

RemorsefulVergil

vergil's ending in devil may cry 3 was great i thought. does anyone have the ps3 version? r noticed any problems with the frame rate because i haven't noticed any yet.

Azure King

vergil's ending in devil may cry 3 was great i thought. does anyone have the ps3 version? r noticed any problems with the frame rate because i haven't noticed any yet.

Generally Vergil in Devil May Cry 3 was great and badass, DmC Vergil's chances of becoming a good character will be showed from this upcoming DLC game

EvilX-81

Indeed, I'm hoping the Vergil DLC will toughen him up. I doubt it will redeem him in any manner, but perhaps it will at least take some of the "Dante! DO SOMETHING! :'(" out of him.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Indeed, I'm hoping the Vergil DLC will toughen him up. I doubt it will redeem him in any manner, but perhaps it will at least take some of the "Dante! DO SOMETHING! :'(" out of him.
I liked the new Vergil a lot but that was something that was really irksome. I just dont get why someone who in the next mission shows of all these cool moves and powers was so weak. Shame they did not give Vergil in this game his badass moments to shine

mulalleybs

once again, Vergil can't be used in BP. Gregaman already confirmed and it takes about 2 minutes of googling to find it.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
once again, Vergil can't be used in BP. Gregaman already confirmed and it takes about 2 minutes of googling to find it.
That sucks maybe they could fix that in a later patch. I hope they make more dlc like this and less like a bunch of costume packs

Paexie

The only thing I want...

Is to see him loose himself to his demon side. Yes.
That's all I need.

crush

vergil got stabbed with a sword and his house blown apart by the swat team.
Tradition everywhere.
I actually think the "Do something!" bit is quite funny because Dante also made that sort of look after he got blasted by mundus.
What makes it funnier is Vergil squatting in the corner.

Vagrant

I'm lookin forward to it.

I guaruntee most people won't be satisfied with it though.

Fingers crossed for vergil in BP

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I'm happy I'll to be able to spam summoned swords whilst I attack like I do with DMC3 Vergil when I'm in one of those 'Just completely blitz everything' moods :p

Slacri

It looks like Vergil plays better than Dante from the trailers, but no Vergil plans for Bloody Palace is very disappointing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It looks like Vergil plays better than Dante from the trailers, but no Vergil plans for Bloody Palace is very disappointing.
At least we're getting bloody palace at all, and it's free.
Maybe they will give us Vergil, but later. Have they actually said no to any possibility of Vergill being in bloody palace?

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I have the playstation 3 version and I have not noticed any framerate problems during combat or during a cutscene as of yet. However, the only time I have noticed a frame rate issue, is when you quickly jump and angel dash during a scene where Limbo is being changed. Like at beginning of mission 4 (Downturn)

Top Bottom