• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hideki Kamiya Wants You To Quit Pestering Him About DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
You don’t like the reboot. He knows this all too well.

But whining to the former director of the Devil May Cry series about a game he’s not even involved with won’t do you any good. In fact, the guy doesn’t care.

In a recent Twitter post, not DmC head responded to a complaint posted to him about the newest DmC trailer. One annoying follower told him that angels were alongside Dante in a picture. Kamiya gives a surprising response:

What’s wrong? U’r complaining about everything they do, aren’t u? RT @Araawiijust saw a picture of Dante with Angels! Can you imagine that!
In order to quell any more uprisings on his Twitter page, he followed up with this post:

And I have had enough of your complaining about that. Tell Capcom. Not me.

He’s right. Why complain to the guy who’s not even involved and has no hand in this? Message Capcom if you have problems.

Source: http://www.gameblurb.net/news/hideki-kamyia-wants-you-to-quit-pestering-him-about-dmc/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I agree with him. It's about as much use complaining to me about it as it is him. If he has no involvement with it then it's just stupid directing complaints to him with regards to it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lulz.

People probably think he's worried about his little baby, when he's clearly not the Hideo Kojima type, nor could he do anything if he wanted to. Isn't this the guy who said he 'doesn't do' sequels? Or am I wrong on that...?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I actually agree with him as well.

I am also one of the people who do not like this new reboot.

But I do not see any reason to pester and keep complaining to a guy who has nothing to do with DMC these days.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Dahh i feel bad for him >.< DmC isnt his project its NTs and Capcom's so dont complain to him.....Jesus, ppl can b so stupid :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom