• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hideaki Itsuno Will Be Present At The E3

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh, yeah. He recently mentioned that he had ideas for a new Rival School. That might be it.

Honestly, if they announce DMC5/DmC2 it won't be in a big speech with a presentation, it's probably just going to be a trailer.

incneet

I'll show how to use the power!!!
I heard DMC 5?

JTPSs9c.jpg

7GQGmtr.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
*crosses fingers for a full remake of the original Devil May Cry*
If they do that, then they might hire Langdon and Southworth again for their respective roles.

Hopefully DMC1 Dante won't make any "sword" jokes this time around. DMC1 Dante would never stoop so low.

DMC1 Dante would shake his head in disappointment, really. While he's not averse to those kinds of jokes ("Whoa, slow down, babe."), the delivery and tone was way off-base compared to his DMC1-self.

Also, DMC1 Dante would never flamenco dance. Ever.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If they do that, then they might hire Langdon and Southworth again for their respective roles.

Nah I can't see that happening.

Besides, it would be a waste. Both Dante and Vergil (Vergil especially) say and do relatively boring stuff in comparison to the other games (except DMC2). Although... I would love to hear Langdon's version of "fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiight!!!" for real, and not joking like when they asked him in an interview I saw.

But other than that, agreed with DragonMaster, enough with this remaster/remake BS. Even though knowing that Capcom adopted this "more remakes in the future" policy, I would not be surprised if they announce a DMC1 full remake. I hope GOD it's freaking DMC5 instead.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Before any more rival school stuff, Capcom presents only one fighting on E3. And its SFV. So no rival school

Top Bottom