• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Hiya im new 2 this kinda stuff & Iv onli just got started in2 DMC by reading about DMC4 bcoz i fink Nero is so cute & tha stuff i hve found out about DMC really confuses :wacko: me cud u help me out?? :)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Hiya :)
I'm Demons Destiny, but you can call me DD :p
Loads of us on here know about DMC loads. The best person to talk to is Tony_Redgrave. He knows about the game department more than all of us put together :lol:
Nice to meet ya anyhow, HAVE FUN!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hello there. Welcome to the great world of DMC, you made a wise choice to become a fan and you won't be let down. ^^

Tell me, what about the game confuses you and we'll help you out.

The dark knight

Welcome to hell.As you see the chimera have attacked and Resistance is FUTILE!Succumb to the game Resistance fall of man or die.But anyway please call me Dk and me and Demons Destiny are the keepers of cerebus.If you ever wanna pet him he WILL kill you lol.But welcome and have fun.Dont forget to read the rules.And what do you need help with?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Also excuse me for going off topic but, what happened to the big Eminem poster and avater you had???
Thats a real big change.... and also from my greetings, welcome to DMC.
Im glad we have another of the saga followers.
You have chosen the right path my friend.
By the way, what do ya want to know about DMC?

The dark knight

LOL!Thanks.And my eminem stuff got kinds old so I changed them.I kept the sig.I have it in a folder.

On topic: Pm me Ange1 if you need help with bosses.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome - I know crap-all about the games but if you need to ask anything about Cadbury's Dairy Milk, I'm your girl :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry and Cadbury's Dairy Milk Community Forum! ;)

:ninja:

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Thanks!(excuse my lateness) Here is something that really confuses me, why did Dante change Devil May Cry to Devil Never Cry? (The first one sounds soo much better!

adityafunda

demons will cry
o_O
where did he change that, the shop name.
DMC is still DMC not DNC, right.
am i missing something:p
It's just what he says to lady after end to hide his tears.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
People two thingies:p

1) Play the other games - DMC1s end will help you understand the question about the changing name thingy.;)

2) Stop the off topic, for further questions open a topic to the correct forum please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom