• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi there!

LuciaStar

I originally had an account named Midnight_Rose but I completely forgot the password and just didn't really want to bother with an old name anymore, anyways. Hi there! My username is not inspired by Lucia at all—it's kind of inspired by Lucifer. 8D It's a username I used on my DS and it's sort of stuck with me...except for on my dA.
The first DMC game I saw was DMC2, lo and behold! Okay, maybe not annnd my favorite DMC game... I like both DMC3 and 1 equally. I enjoy 3 for it's rather decent plot (For the most part. I blame Arius (2) for the evil-guy-wants-power plot that's in 3 and 4) and fun gameplay... and enjoy DMC1 for it's difficulty and gameplay.
DMC4 is a good game gameplay-wise, but it's plot kind of disappeared around the point you switch from Nero to Dante. Don't get me started on DMC2. Just... no

I enjoy drawing and writing... so that might be why I'm a little nitpicky on the plots, even if I don't expect anything outstanding.

Regarding DmC... I'm intrigued by what we've heard so far. I think the whole demons controlling everything appeals to me because I like that sort of stuff.

Uuuh, rant removed version: I'm LuciaStar—which is not inspired by Lucia. I like to draw and write. I find DmC appealing and my two favorites from the classic series are DMC1 and DMC3. I also think DMC2 has horrible plot... and it shows in the Dante disc. Lucia's story is alright. It's not any better but it's tolerable.

Akimbo Slice

Lv. 99 Nub Killer
Heyup LuciaStar! I'm Akimbo "Muthafukkin" Slice, and I AM YOUR NEW BEST ENEMY.

(BET ya never had one of those huh?)

Lawl Juuuuust kidding of course, buuuut welcome back! :3

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
glass-clear-kid-funny-face-smack.png

Top Bottom