• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi First Post :P

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow. Very nice find, XicoPT! Thanks for sharing! By the way, welcome to our humble Devil May Cry Forum. ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hello, and welcome to our forum;)
It is rare to see suck willingness to share things on the 1st post, I'm glad you joined:)

However we have a thread in which we post DMC Anime Episodes so I must insist that any other episode should be posted there. Thanks again for your contribution though!

PS: I should lock the thread for avoiding some other episodes from being here since there is already the other thread, but I'll let it open for people to welcome you^_^

The dark knight

Welcome.Thanks for the find.And you can call me DK. You can see I love Resistance Fall of Man.LOL!And DMC.But if you need any tips for the games just send me a PM.My speciality is DMC1 and 3.

XicoPT

Tks all of you guys:lol: you guys seem very cool but i only played DMC3:SE and i loved the game so i saw this lovely Community xD so i decided to join :p. But I know the story and the anime is very cool and i am waiting for the DMC4 coming in 2008 for pc. Cya ^^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
HIYA!!!!! :p
I'm Demons Destiny (call me DD :p)
If ya need anything, then we are all happy to help. Kepp a look out for my best mate Fallen Angel. He will be willing to help out for anything :D

Top Bottom