• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi Everyone!

DieCobros

What's going on peeps? Wanted to see where a lot of discussion about the DMC series is, and this seemed like just the place!

How I got into the series:

I actually just recently got into DMC. Despite owning a PS2 since it was released, the DMC games never really caught my eye. A few months ago, I got the HD Collection, played about halfway through the first game (thought it was pretty solid) and stopped to catch up on my backlog. Later my friend told me his strong negative opinions (putting it lightly) on the reboot, DmC. He gave me his copy because he never wanted to the a physical copy ever again. I took it home, started playing it and was instantly hooked and it was awesome from start to finish. After that, I was told that I should play DMC 3. I played that and thought it was fantastic as well! I'm currently playing through DMC 2, and uh, not really feeling it, to say the very least. In short though, I'm hooked on the series and I can't wait to get a PS4 for DmC: DE and DMC 4 SE (only one I haven't really played yet)

I'm glad to be here and I'm looking forward to sharing more of my opinions with the community!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to our humble community. The place where dreams happen. Anybody can walk in with a cent and leave with a dollar!

Except of course, we tax heavily on it so nobody really feels the benefit :p Enjoy :)

Top Bottom