• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey pplz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Its Dustin, aka Crimson Red Knight. locked myself outta my old account and i dont have that email anymore, so i made a new account. I may or may not be here that often. Im back living with my sis untill my mom can get out of her lease, then im moving back with her. anyway, drop me a line and update me on the changes.

aka958

Don't trust people
Well, everyones been doing great I believe. We got new members posting faster than rabbits breed and some members that've taken off.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
well, if i remember one thing its that everyone hates a chatter bug getting off topic so hit me up if u want. im heading to my cp to wait for msgs and see if anyone hits me up to help write a story i got an idea for.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
thank u very much guys for the warm welcom back. and plz, if theyre are any writers out there that have some free time and want to collab with me on a new idea i got plz drop me a line for the details.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do I always miss the threads like this? -.-

Anyway, welcome back. I don't think we've met, as I'm a new member. You wouldn't be able to tell by my post count, though. ;)

I hope you stick around so we can get to know each other. It won't take too long to find out my obsessions... *cough it's in my sig hguoc*

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Welcome back to the forum, Crimson Chaos!

I'm an even newer member than Dread (two posts above mine, guy with a huge lizard man in his sig :D) so I'm pretty certain we haven't met. XD

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Chaos;217541 said:
Its Dustin, aka Crimson Red Knight. locked myself outta my old account and i dont have that email anymore, so i made a new account.
Hello and welcome back. Too bad you lost your password, I see that you are a veteran here as Crimson Red Knight.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Romero;225562 said:

Hello and welcome back. Too bad you lost your password, I see that you are a veteran here as Crimson Red Knight.

i was. lol! feels wierd bein back on a newbie profile. especially if youre like me and you use a psp to get here cuz your sis wont give up the laptop. lol

aka958

Don't trust people
You use your psp for the internet?
Doesn't it take time to write the messages?

Crimson, your awesome!

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
aka958;225679 said:
You use your psp for the internet?
Doesn't it take time to write the messages?

Crimson, your awesome!

when youre as use to txting as me, writing the message isnt the hard part. its waiting for the page to load. lol

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, but it's a buckload of button presses and navigation you have to go through.

Good to see your used to it though. Then, if you want to, you can always be with us!

Little off topic but, do you got Dissidia on your psp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom