• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey, I'm RedRose

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Kael
Hey I just joined here recently and I figured I'd drop a thread in and introduced myself.

I live in the state that probaly contains more nursing homes than you could shake a stick at and more tourists from more countries than you could ever imagine, you guessed it! Florida. Anyway I try to make a living here in the center of this giant tourism beakon by attempting to get a job (harder than it looks) and trying to do a little freelance work as well as my favorite hobby, Drawing. If you're interested in seeing my works of art then please visit:

http//:www.deathangelsday.deviantart.com

I will warn, there are some possible graphic images but they should be blocked unless you wish to view them and view at your own risk. Don't let this detour you though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey welcome to the forums, RedRose :) Nice Artwork you have there! Hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
RedRose;179434 said:
thanks ^^ any particular work you like?

Well I really like the Dante and Nero one :) Very stylish if I say so myself ^_^ And you're welcome!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well hey there RedRose, welcome to the forums. ^_^

Been browsing through your artwork and I must say I'm impressed, I'm a particular fan of your black & white photographs.

If you ever need any assistance with anything around the forums, feel free to contact myself or one of the other staff members, enjoy your time here, I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly. ^_^

RedRose

Kael
oh wow, when I first saw you reply to my post I thought I did something wrong (you being a mod n' all) but thank you, I apperciate it very much ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed my art.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ No need to worry, we're not all bad. :lol:

Really, at the heart of things, we forum staff are still members, so we like to keep involved, welcome people, participate in threads, offer help where we can etc, we're a friendly bunch all in all.

So like I said, enjoy your stay, it's always nice to see new people. ^_^

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
RedRose huh? well hello! im your opposite brother!:p
welcome to these forums! im very intrigued by your artwork. its ****ing amazing! not really into that yaoi stuff though. im kinda homophobic.

RedRose

Kael
I'd guess so, but I'm a chick and i personaly enjoy it but i don't force it on others (yaoi pushers are almost as bad as bible pushers) but i try to do lots of diferent themes for my art, not just yaoi based. (i also hope the fact that I have a GF doesn't bother you)

Keaton

Premium
Sorry I'm late :D
Welcome to the forums RedRose, awesome artworks you have there ^__^

Thanks for registering and all that jazz, I hope you have a great time here -- if you have any problems (as Mr. Credo kindly said) feel free to let myself, AC or another member of Staff know ;) We're happy to help ^^

Kyo

medicated insanity
considering the fact i have been here longer than alot of people these day's(yet still not the longest.) and the fact i have grown extremly found of the people in this online community, it pleases' me to see that it still growns' more and more still today.

welcome, and may you enjoy this forum, and its computer head's as much as i do.

(<.< dude....that's like the nerdiest i ever soundededed <<< xD)

Keaton

Premium
Kyo;179514 said:
considering the fact i have been here longer than alot of people these day's(yet still not the longest.) and the fact i have grown extremly found of the people in this online community, it pleases' me to see that it still growns' more and more still today.

welcome, and may you enjoy this forum, and its computer head's as much as i do.

(<.< dude....that's like the nerdiest i ever soundededed <<< xD)

Lol and yet I worry that I have sounded much nerdier! Hm...maybe I should be concerned....nah! :)

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
RedRose;179446 said:
I'd guess so, but I'm a chick and i personaly enjoy it but i don't force it on others (yaoi pushers are almost as bad as bible pushers) but i try to do lots of diferent themes for my art, not just yaoi based. (i also hope the fact that I have a GF doesn't bother you)

no.actually im terrible in the way im biased. chicks having gfs dont bother me atall. its just gay guys. lol anyway, i love your artwork and i wish i had your talent. i used to draw, but was nvr that good.

RedRose

Kael
well i've been drawing since i was 5, and haven't quit since, so that could have a little something to do with it, if anything just keep on practicing if you ever feel like getting back into drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom