• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey im a new member to the site:)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hey there im a new addition to the site and i have to say im impressed. theyve got a great game guide for most of the dmc series(although the fact the dont have any info on dmc 4 the way they do for the others is a little upsetting) and everyone ive spoken with seems friendly and insightful:). im still looking for any tips/hints on dmc gameplay for the hd edition, dmc 4 and the new dmc in terms of strategies and style hints when it comes to fighting bosses and enemies at higher lvls and ways to lvl up faster in terms of health, DT, and weapons. if anyone has any advice feel free to add to the convo. again this is a pretty cool site

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Shoot lol i knew i did something wrong and yah finally figured it out and thanks hope they do im still getting used to opperating on here

Don't worry about it, we've all been there at some point.
I'm sure the mods will move this for you when they see it.

I know we've had the odd message but welcome, if you need help with any of the games don't hesitate to ask. I focus on DMC4 mainly but should also be able to help with the other games too :)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
excellent:) i really appreciate that ive actually got a few questions about dmc 4 come to think of it mainly tips for combatting the bosses with nero and dante i havent played in awhile but i plan to soon so i guess my first question is nero vs berial any tips?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Well it depends how you want to fight him, if you have Devil Trigger available you can beat him in a matter of seconds. Just go D.T do two fully charged Max-Bets which will de-fire him for grabs. Then just finish him off.

Other than that Nero's charge shot works really well and will stun him for a few moments at higher charges, you can use it to prevent him doing certain moves like the flame pillars. This can also be achieved with an air-grab while he has his flames, you won't hurt him but it forces him to stop most moves.

Don't forget as well when Nero goes Devil Trigger he gets a moment of invincibility, so just go D.T if you think you're about to get hit and can't avoid it.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
so max bet is my best option with a combination of the 3rd charge shot kool and if i dt i get a moment of invicibility? i didnt know that:) what about when he does that fire explosion thing if i dt correctly can i avoid it?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Welcome.
My name is Alex...Mercer.
alex_mercer__s_pedo_smile_by_bluelyn96-d36i1du.png

Top Bottom