• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HEY guys can you tell me something!

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
if DMC 4 is before DMC 2, what is going to happen to Nero ? they say that this is gonna be the bigest DMC ever, are they just tring to give us as mutch time to play with Nero as possiable than something in the end of DMC 4 hapens to Nero, and in DMC 2 we play with Dante again ... please don´t kill Nero... :(
Help me pleae , thank you

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I would help you as much as I can, but I dont understand your question. Are you afaird that Nero will die in end of DMC4 or what is the matter? I hope I can help you with this one.

Mobfigurz

Apparently, Capcom said that they 'might' take Nero farther down the DMC line, meaing they'll develop him some more and include him in other DMC games, possibly DMC5, if it isnt a replacement for DMC2.

We have yet to see, when the game comes out, keep gaming and beat the hell out of the game, you shall find out if Nero does indeed die.

BREAKER

CONCEICAO , I FOUND IN A WEB PAGE THAT NERO IS ANOTHER BROTHER OF THE DANTE AND VERGIL BUT MINOR AND THAT THE SWORD CLAN FOUND HIM AND TRAIN HIM.I'M SURE THAT THIS DUDE WON'T DIE

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well as Nero is controllable for about 75% of the game it would seem pointless to give you so much interaction with him to just end things with him straight away.

Mobfigurz

BREAKER;42289 said:
CONCEICAO , I FOUND IN A WEB PAGE THAT NERO IS ANOTHER BROTHER OF THE DANTE AND VERGIL BUT MINOR AND THAT THE SWORD CLAN FOUND HIM AND TRAIN HIM.I'M SURE THAT THIS DUDE WON'T DIE

Link us to that page my friend, Im sure Im not the only one on this site who would Love to read that and find out just how true that is.

Im confused though, cos Kobayashi wont let on as to Nero's origins and his link to Dante, but correct me if Im wrong, but I along with others am under the impression Nero is merely Human, yet, if he is in anyway related to Dante, how can that be?

Im sure they wouldnt have made Eva out to be a hussy in the sense that she had a full human child with another that wasnt Sparda!

In the video Interview, Kobayashi states that you start with Nero, but not too far down the line are able to switch to Dante.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Nope, Nero isn't related to Dante, Vergil or Sparda in anyway. If this was the case, then why would he be worshipping his father - there wouldn't be any point in that. And the Sword faction, or clan - would be looking up to him as some sort of an Idol or whatever. There would be no point in a Son worshipping his Father or whatever. Even if they were remotely related - speaking in the sense that they are cousins - I still don't think you would be looking up to him as an idol, and you would rather worship the Descendants of Sparda.

And it has been officially stated that he has nothing to do with Sparda. Just sort of looks up to him, because the Sword faction worships him.

Mobfigurz

Steven;42294 said:
Nope, Nero isn't related to Dante, Vergil or Sparda in anyway. If this was the case, then why would he be worshipping his father - there wouldn't be any point in that. And the Sword faction, or clan - would be looking up to him as some sort of an Idol or whatever. There would be no point in a Son worshipping his Father or whatever. Even if they were remotely related - speaking in the sense that they are cousins - I still don't think you would be looking up to him as an idol, and you would rather worship the Descendants of Sparda.

And it has been officially stated that he has nothing to do with Sparda. Just sort of looks up to him, because the Sword faction worships him.

Well none of us know his relation to Dante, but Kobayashi points out that the link between them will be revealed in the game, now, that doesnt go to say he is a relative of Dante's but he is linked to him in some manner.

Someone stated that Nero could be a blood relation, which is highly unlikely since the DMC Devs have said the opposite

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
thank you guys for all your opinions... hey BREAKER we will all wait for that link soon... thanks again ^^

capcom memberan

the game is back
i wish if he dead that will be better

hey dude that you must know dante will never die cuz he have a power of sparda but that damn nero is simple humen how could he kill dante

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
I still think Dante is the best !!!
if one day Capcom decided to make a dmc without Dante (i hope not) that should not be named Devil May Cry, Dante is the life of dmc ... dontcha think ? ^^

Mobfigurz

I agree completely with you Conceicao and as much as I have grown to like Nero as a Character, if a DMC ever comes about that doesnt include Dante, I shall bring an end to my Devil May Cry devotion and never purchase another Capcom title for such a move, BUT, I live in hope that they push the series and enhance Dante and the story.

Top Bottom