• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey from russian cosplayer

FaultyFrame

Hey everyone!
My name is Lina, I'm from Russia. Maybe some of you know me for my Kat cosplay.
Someday I found here thread with my photos and now decided to join this community.
I'm not only a cosplayer but also a photomodel.
And I do like games. Especially DMC. And DmC as independent game too.
And sorry for my terrible english )=

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Welcome to our forums, im fascinated by how far the cosplaying scene etc has come in the last few years and the level of detail some people can go to with their outfits.
They worked hard making such costumes, Dark Drakhan. Maybe they did it by watching shows, reading manga/comics, and playing games repeatedly. Also, some cosplay materials happen to be quite rare.

Hello, Lina! And, once again, welcome to DevilMayCry.org. Nice to have some cosplayers being forum members! Let's have a great blast, shall we?

Dark Drakan

Admin
They worked hard making such costumes, Dark Drakhan. Maybe they did it by watching shows, reading manga/comics, and playing games repeatedly. Also, some cosplay materials happen to be quite rare.

Hello, Lina! And, once again, welcome to DevilMayCry.org. Nice to have some cosplayers being forum members! Let's have a great blast, shall we?

That's what I mean, takes a hell of a lot of work to get them looking as good as they do these days and I have the a lot of respect for the people who take so much time to replicate them in such detail.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
That's what I mean, takes a hell of a lot of work to get them looking as good as they do these days and I have the a lot of respect for the people who take so much time to replicate them in such detail.
I'm gonna have a hard time looking for such material for me, knowing my homeland.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
welcome to the forums comrade i happen to have russian blood in me although i know hardly anything about russia

(according to my mum the genetic disease we have came from the old russian monarchy so there is a chance we are royalty)

Top Bottom