• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

majin_streater

Vizard Assassin
Heya, I'm majin, been a fan of DMC since the beginning, just completed 4 last night, great game, well apart from that last tiny end battle...still. Nice to meet you all. Hope this is a friendly forum and not one of those noob hating sites.

Look forward to adding to the threads.

Later

Sparda™

Welcome to the forums, majin. Enjoy the stay, and If you're looking for a signature, PM me with the details.;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
welcome majin, u have not to worry. i thought the same thing when i got here and its actually quite easy to get along with the ppl here..this is by far the best forum ive been to. and if ever u have a question and cant get a hold of a mod..just private message me and i'll do my best to answer..ive learned quite a bit in the little time ive been here

majin_streater

Vizard Assassin
Thanks guys, there is one quick question, I've tried to make my own avatar but i keep to the 80x80 and save it to even a low jpeg quality but it is still to big???? any ideas????

Thanks

Any sig ideas with dante trish and lady would be awesome, but i gotta say my favorite character is Vergil.

BTW how can i find some HQ render pics like you all have in ur sigs??? I've looked for a while but I can never find DMC ones??? especially from 4

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
hello,welcome to the forums and have fun...:lol:no need to worry if the file has smaller file size but larger image size...it will resize on its own if the file size is smaller...:lol: i guess so...ask the admin around if i am wrong...:unsure:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
u might just want to get a hold of one of the mods or administrators and give them the link to the image..there might just be something wrong with the format or something..thats the best advice i can think of

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the forums... we are very nice here indeed, have fun.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Welcome to DMC.org, we arent all that bad really... (if you ask the right people) :lol:

Hope you like it here. ^_^

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
if u ask the right ppl? what do u mean? i havent run into anyone yet that hasnt been able to help me or been rude....lol everyone ive talked to is awsome

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
we are very kind, I have had no troubles at all here.

priji

I am priji from India. I am new here and i have just join this forum. this is my first post in this forum.

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Chaos Master;70239 said:
if you must know,everyone...i am very bad...:lol:likes to bully people in this forum...watch out 4 me,Majin...:lol:

Ha Ha Ha :D :D U And Bad(Bully) Doesn't Match :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom