• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey all!! New member/artist

Sean

Illustrator
Hi Everyone, I'm new here! Been following the reboot for a while and somehow have not had an adverse reaction to it. ha. Anywayz I also have some fanart I'll be posting up later (like the one in my signature)
Loving the gamescon footage btw..

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Welcome on forum. Well Its nice to see another artist here :), looking foward into other your stuff.
Im one of forum FanFic writers :)

Sean

Illustrator
Thanks!!! I'll check the section out when I get a chance. Btw, Great sig, Deus Ex is great and I can't wait for Revengeance

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Thanks!!! I'll check the section out when I get a chance. Btw, Great sig, Deus Ex is great and I can't wait for Revengeance

Yeah I wait for that game too. BTW i started to make an series of Fanfics, needed an cover for FF.net.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Welcome to the forum! Leave your shoes at the door as well as you sanity. I promise to give your sanity back as soon as I'm done experimenting on it!

Sean: Illustrator

Art Attack
Thanks everyone, wanted to change my user name but found out I couldn't. But I'll be using this profile instead. And AzureNight, Yes as long as my sanity returns, I'm good, LOL

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hello there!...
Since Azure gets crabby with the me stealing her test subjects, I'll let you go this time...
I'm also an artist on here too, but I do all mine by hand...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Hello there!...
Since Azure gets crabby with the me stealing her test subjects, I'll let you go this time...
I'm also an artist on here too, but I do all mine by hand...

I just like my test subjects intact for my experimentations. I'll give you the left overs when I'm done :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Thanks everyone, wanted to change my user name but found out I couldn't. But I'll be using this profile instead. And AzureNight, Yes as long as my sanity returns, I'm good, LOL

You could have asked one of the Administrators to change your name. Next time you face a problem/have a question ask it here, so that you won't have to go to the trouble of creating a new profile and so on ;).

Top Bottom