• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HERROoooasdfdgfhjdss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nini dot exe

Hihi! I am Nayeli (or Nini...you choose one)
I'm a natural born Western New Yorker who just fulfilled a handful of important dreams, some of which include;

1. To leave Buffalo, NY. I now have headquarters in Cali~
2. To see Miyavi live in concert.
3. The quest for white hair. :]

Now if I could get my crap together and become a good artist/author, I'll be okay with life more.~

This site has a very pretty layout and I've loved this series since my cousin gave me the first game as a hand-me-down (only 1 & 2 were out at the point). So, a pretty long damn time. :]

To this day, game one remains my favourite, but Vergil is my favourite character o.o; Specifically from the third game. Trish is my favourite of the ladies.~

Don't be shy to chat stuff up. :] I like people (sometimes...) and I (kinda obviously, really) came looking for friends who also enjoy DMC. I DO like other things too, though. Haha~

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Another Vergil fan?Vergil sure has alot of female fans[lucky guy:D].

With that said,welcome to the forums.Hope you enjoy it here.

nini dot exe

Hahaha. X3 Weeeellll, he does have a lot going for him!
I love Dante, also though. :3~ He was the first.
Not much of a Nero fan, though. :/

BUT THANKIES GAIS. Yhey for welcomes.~

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hardly anyone's a fan of Nero, it seems...me and DreadnoughtDT are probably the biggest Nero fanatics on here XD

Anyway! Welcome to the site, Nini. Vergil is awesome, I do agree, and congrats in your quest for white hair xP

I think I'll keep mine brown xDDDD

If you and I possibly become friends at some point, just call me Blue or BD ^^

Nice ta meet ya.

nini dot exe

BlueDevil;269764 said:
If you and I possibly become friends at some point, just call me Blue or BD ^^

That's so funny! :] Cos I used to be on Sons of Sparda about two years ago and one of my closest friends ever now that I met there was Blue. XD Hahaha. He's Matt to me now, so no problems!

Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^ From everyone~

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Welcome to the forums.^_^
Hope you enjoy yourself,oh and instead of "Devil of War",you can call me Kevin if you wan't,since thats my real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom