• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heroes

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah its pretty good actually, i thought i wouldnt like it at first as concept sounded dodgy but i watched it and really like it.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Not your standard line up of heroes, a druggy, a dork, a cheerleader, a polititian, brother, a convict, a psycho woman with multiple personality disorder etc.

I really liked that.
Most Marvel and DC superheroes are from the same kind of background- science or money.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I watched the whole season as well and I loved it.^^ The reasons being...uh,what Phantarch said. XD

P.S. You a marvel comics fan,Josh?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Best thing about it was that it was very different from anything id seen before and also its got a dark and quite violent side to it. Not too bad obviously as its a TV show but more so than i first thought when i started watching it. Just wish Season 2 would hurry up and air :lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
I was surprised I liked it. It was really hyped up with Sc-Fi mags. Thought it was going to be bad.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
'Tis brilliant.

Never let it be said that it isn't cause it is so never let it be said that it isn't cause it is so never let it be said that it isn't cause it is so never let it be said that it isn't cause it is so never let it be said that it isn't cause it is so never let it be said that it isn't cause it is so never let it be said that it isn't cause it is so never let it be said that it isn't cause it is.

Top Bottom