• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HENTAI!!

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Now that I have ur attention :troll: I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've come to this...What if the REAL reason Sega hasn't released Shenmue 3 (and a s***load of other games people are waiting for) is because they're secretly working on a Dreamcast 2? THINK ABOUT IT!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Now that I have ur attention :troll: I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've come to this...What if the REAL reason Sega hasn't released Shenmue 3 (and a s***load of other games people are waiting for) is because they're secretly working on a Dreamcast 2? THINK ABOUT IT!!

They havent made Shenmue 3 because they havent got the budget for it. Sega dropped down the games industry list over the years and were overtaken by most companies. Their stocks dropped and they lost a lot of game series they had the rights too. They just dont have the funds, Shenmue series was HUGELY expensive and in the grand scheme of things didnt sell well as the Dreamcast died. As good as the games and console were they were driven out of the market by Sony and its PS2. Cost Sega nearly £50 million to develop and back then that was unprecedented. Only hope for the series is either releasing the originals as remakes on Xbox Live Arcade and PSN or by way of a Kickstarter project and it being fan funded.

Ive been waiting for Shenmue II sequel for over 11 years and really want them to make it but dont know if it will ever happen.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Caught me out :/
I'm suprised VB hasn't turned up yet XD

I've heard alot about Shenmue but never played it and I've also heard it really does need a third game to finish off the story. So unless that third game comes out, I'm not going near it. Can't stand getting into something awesome without a proper ending.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Caught me out :/
I'm suprised VB hasn't turned up yet XD

I've heard alot about Shenmue but never played it and I've also heard it really does need a third game to finish off the story. So unless that third game comes out, I'm not going near it. Can't stand getting into something awesome without a proper ending.

The originals are dated now but when you look at them back then their scope was crazy and so far ahead of their time. They really do need to finish the story or get the next chapter at least.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
They havent made Shenmue 3 because they havent got the budget for it. Sega dropped down the games industry list over the years and were overtaken by most companies. Their stocks dropped and they lost a lot of game series they had the rights too. They just dont have the funds, Shenmue series was HUGELY expensive and in the grand scheme of things didnt sell well as the Dreamcast died. As good as the games and console were they were driven out of the market by Sony and its PS2. Cost Sega nearly £50 million to develop and back then that was unprecedented. Only hope for the series is either releasing the originals as remakes on Xbox Live Arcade and PSN or by way of a Kickstarter project and it being fan funded.

Ive been waiting for Shenmue II sequel for over 11 years and really want them to make it but dont know if it will ever happen.
oh...dear lord that's heart-wrenching... :'(

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
The title of this thread.....Is brilliant! Drawing in members with such a standout title! :D
I will share a trick with you now:
Tell a female that you bet they cant touch their elbows to their bellybutton.
You can thank me later....;)
ah, thnx ^_^ n lol done that one before XD

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm still waiting for that hentai :p

*trying to bring it back on topic*

I thought Sega were pretty much done for anyways since they're making games for the PS3. And poor Sonic needs to go into retirement now. I can't watch him suffer anymore :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Main franchise they have in the works is new titles in the Alien franchise which they gained the rights to in 2006, most notably the upcoming multi format title Aliens: Colonial Marines which is looking fantastic. Was announced in 2008 but has had a bumpy development with Sega and Gearbox working together on it and Gearbox suffering job losses. Currently scheduled for release in Fall 2012.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I'm still waiting for that hentai :p

*trying to bring it back on topic*

I thought Sega were pretty much done for anyways since they're making games for the PS3. And poor Sonic needs to go into retirement now. I can't watch him suffer anymore :(
lol I think there's rules against that *head desk* shame too, would've corrupted so many minds :devil:
i STILL think that Scourge the Hedgehog and the Suppression Squad should have been in a game

Top Bottom