• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

!! [Help] requist DMC4 E3 2005 video download. THX!

Truston

Hola everyone!
as a ultimate fan of DMC4, I collect DMC4 videos like trailers.
I got all except the E3 2005 short video.
now all I can find is the video with "IGN" watermark on Youtube.
but the video quality is low. i wonder who can share the original video file, like Gamespot.com downloaded video (Gamespot used to provide video download, now it doesn't. I wonder who downloaded it before the change)
thanx to everyone
love DMC

!! UPDATE:
DantesLink gave me the video on IGN.com , but it's the same as the Youtube video I found above.
also, I can't download it without premium account, wonder if anyone can download it and share (best resolution). it's better than nothing.

berto put forward PS store, but I don't know how it works... anyone downloaded it from PS store or PSN and still has it and share? I can't thank u enough forever.

THX!!

Last edited:

GabrielXx

with one are you looking for ? i found two that date back that far

or are you talking about this one
devil-may-cry-4-dante-e3-2005.jpg

Truston

by any chance is it still available on the PS store?
Well I believe it would be great video if it still exist on PS store, but I don't have PS store account.
BTW, you mean PS store from PC website or PSN on PS3??

the ign website
thank u, but this one I need IGN premium account to download. I wonder if anyone can download it (best resolution) for me..
(though, this video is low quality with IGN watermark, the same one as the Youtube one I found. I hope to find better one to collect.)

Last edited by a moderator:

berto

I Saw the Devil
thank u, but this one I need IGN premium account to download. I wonder if anyone can download it (best resolution) for me..
PS Store on PS3.

I still don't know which trailer it is that you are looking for. Is it the snow trailer, the very first one? This one:
?

Because I can tell you right now, they don't have it online without the watermarks nor without the line down the middle near the end. I have the Trinity of Fates book which comes with the trailer with DVD quality. I think I ripped it a long time ago but I don't know where it is. If you want this one you are going to have to wait, I'm at work and I don't even know where I might have it.

Well, first of all, is it this one?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

You know, that trailer describes the first three DMC games rather accurately.

1. We are born - the first DMC game is released

2. The innocent suffer - innocent = all the fans expecting DMC2 to be just as great as the first one

3. Legends are made - DMC3 becomes a milestone of hack n slash genre

Viper

Premium
You know, that trailer describes the first three DMC games rather accurately.

1. We are born - the first DMC game is released

2. The innocent suffer - innocent = all the fans expecting DMC2 to be just as great as the first one

3. Legends are made - DMC3 becomes a milestone of hack n slash genre
The only "innocent" that suffered was the game itself, DMC2 wasn't a bad game, it just gave a slightly different flavor from the previous one.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
The only "innocent" that suffered was the game itself.

Not really, a lot of fans were disappointed.

No doubt the franchise suffered as well, though, given how the game fell short in comparison to its predecessor.

Viper

Premium
Not really, a lot of fans were disappointed.

No doubt the franchise suffered as well, though, given how the game fell short in comparison to its predecessor.
I know they were disappointed, they had expectations, but those were not met. I know I felt weird with Batman standing in for Dante. Yet disappointment of fans is not suffering, the latter is too strong of a word for such situation.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I know they were disappointed, they had expectations, but those were not met. Yet disappointment of fans is not suffering, the latter is too strong of a word for such situation.

Omg it was just a joke (with a background of truth, naturally) I made based on that phrase from the trailer, of course I didn't mean "suffering" in the literal sense of the word.

Viper

Premium
Omg it was just a joke (with a background of truth, naturally) I made based on that phrase from the trailer, of course I didn't mean "suffering" in the literal sense of the word.
As someone who has seen both too strong words being abused and DMC2 being unjustifiably run down, all i can say in the end... you need to make better jokes. :p

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
As someone who has seen both too strong words being abused and DMC2 being unjustifiably run down, all i can say in the end... you need to make better jokes. :p

LOL and you need to be less sensitive about videogames. Jesus.

Truston

PS Store on PS3.

I still don't know which trailer it is that you are looking for. Is it the snow trailer, the very first one? This one:
?

Because I can tell you right now, they don't have it online without the watermarks nor without the line down the middle near the end. I have the Trinity of Fates book which comes with the trailer with DVD quality. I think I ripped it a long time ago but I don't know where it is. If you want this one you are going to have to wait, I'm at work and I don't even know where I might have it.

Well, first of all, is it this one?
thank u, that's exactly the one I want! u said u have the book Trinity of Fates with DVD, I got very interested! I hope u can share it "all in good time"! but FIRST, I wanna know what totally are in the DVD? and how big is the whole DVD?
to rip DVD I personally use "DVDdecrypter"
thanx! (I know I can't ask for too much, but I got really crazy about your DVD...)

LOL and you need to be less sensitive about videogames. Jesus.
I got your joke, not a bad one! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Truston: Hi there :) I know you're new and everything, so welcome to the community. But please could you bare in mind for future reference not to double post. You can edit your posts or we can for you if you come and ask us beforehand. Cheers mate! =)

berto

I Saw the Devil
thank u, that's exactly the one I want! u said u have the book Trinity of Fates with DVD, I got very interested! I hope u can share it "all in good time"! but FIRST, I wanna know what totally are in the DVD? and how big is the whole DVD?
to rip DVD I personally use "DVDdecrypter"
thanx! (I know I can't ask for too much, but I got really crazy about your DVD...)

I got your joke, not a bad one! :)
The DVD is region 2 and I ripped it a long time ago when I had a deskvtop with a RVD drive.

The DVD has a few trailers but it's basically for a set of 3 videos that summerize DMCs 1-3.

Anyway. I'll look for it and see if I can find the rip in my files.

edit:
Try this link. I don't upload to the internet too often so I don't know where one could but hopefully this is good enough.
http://www.filedropper.com/devilmaycry4electronicentertainmentexpo2005trailer
Quality isn't that much better than the youtube videos, it's 720x400 resolution and only 8 mbs, so it's fairly small, but it's clean and it's better quality than anything available online.

Last edited:

Truston

Try this link. I don't upload to the internet too often so I don't know where one could but hopefully this is good enough.
This is exactly what I want, THANK U!
though yet I don't know if this link is just found online, or u ripped it from your DVD?

Top Bottom