• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELLOOOOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
hiya!! I'm so sorry i've not been here, but there is a very important cause. This cause this still going on, so in the new year, I will be able to come back on.

About 1 (....or 2) months ago, I had a fire. Yes, a real one which has stopped me from living in my own home. I cant go on the internet to talk to anybody, but im just slightly managing to live with it.

So I might be back, or might be back in the new year, who knows?

ta ta for now my mates, and talk to you all soon.
(I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!)

XicoPT

Gl with all my friends and when u can come back =)and if we dont see u this year Merry Christmas and Happy new year xD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Happy Xmas and a Merry new year(i put it my way :p) sorry to hear about the fire, hope everything gets sorted ASAP

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Awww guys thanks so much!!!! (i've just come back from school and my mum says i can go on the internet)
its nice to actually talk to you guys, and then you understand!! my mates at school were like "awww I'm sorry for you" then just ignored me, but we are in one hell of a state. I have to live at my nans and its PAIN. She does stuff then I cant do anything then i do stuff and she cant do anything, you get the point. OHHH gotta shoot, talk to you guys later!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sorry to hear about the trouble you have been having and how devastating the fire must have been for you and your family. All the best and hope things get better soon. ^_^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Hello again ^_^, sorry about the thing thats happened, Happy xmas and new year.

The dark knight

Merry Christmas!!Hopefully Santa wont shoot you but....anyway have a WONDERFUL Christmas and hope you get every gift you wanted.(but seeing as you have to buy a new house maybe not all of them.But you BETTER get MORE than half!)But see you around!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Hey thanks everyone for all your support. DK I'm not sure if santa will shoot me.....but I might be getting a PS3....... ^_^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Well, at least you came out in one piece and you're doing well. I'm glad to see you're still around, I honestly started to wonder what happend to you. *hugs* :] May you have an awesome Christmas and may the new year bring you something even better.

Welcome back.

endlesone

Revenant Grail
same here even if im just new here (not really been kinda inactive) i wish and hope that you'll have a better year in 2008 o btw Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom