• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello, you little devils!

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
I've been a DMC fan since the beginning, and the original game is still my favorite in the series.

I used to frequent another DMC site for many years, but that place bit the dust a long time ago. I've been having a nostalgia trip lately after buing the HD Collection, and felt like joining a DMC related forum again. This place seems really great, and I'm looking forward to meeting new fans! :)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I've been a DMC fan since the beginning, and the original game is still my favorite in the series.

I used to frequent another DMC site for many years, but that place bit the dust a long time ago. I've been having a nostalgia trip lately after buing the HD Collection, and felt like joining a DMC related forum again. This place seems really great, and I'm looking forward to meeting new fans! :)

Welcome to all im also a recent addition to the site loving it so far!!!:) so many helpful hints for the game and great ppl to talk to

Welcome to the both of you.

Nice call on taking the name "Frost" first... and if you want a new image, a sword wielding Deacon Frost (from Blade) might also work as an avatar (profile) picture.

(And VOLPE, you're allowed to start your own "I'm new here" thread.)

As for advice on how to play the old DMC series... just be persistent, and try dodging when you hear or see an enemy that's about to attack. Don't worry about being stylish, that part comes later.

Much later.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
okay umm really really stupid question lol...how do i create my own thread on the site im having the hardest time figuring it out...help?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
LOL like i said stupid question ahahah lmao anyway i figured it out just now couldnt find the create new thread for the life of me for like 10 mins

It's okay @VOLPE.
I was afraid of using a forum some years ago because I didn't know how and I felt awkward,but with time you'll accomodate.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
yeap :) already feeling comfortable and ive got a few threads up and ive mged a few ppl with some different questions this site is awsome however im still ****ed that there is no guide for dmc 4 the way they have it set up for dmc 1,2,3, and the new dmc:( i would love to have a dmc 4 drop down with faq' for bossess and characters and achievements etc

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
however im still ****ed that there is no guide for dmc 4 the way they have it set up for dmc 1,2,3, and the new dmc:( i would love to have a dmc 4 drop down with faq' for bossess and characters and achievements etc

Use delivls-lair.org/dmc4.php, it's a great site for DMC info.

Also welcome Frost :)

Out of curiosity what was the other community you were on?

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
Thanks for the welcome everyone, even if this thread turned out to be a little spammy. :D

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
welcome to the devil may cry forum host club! we offer u the best of hospitality and many of our hosts r available!
(man i love Ouran Highschool Host Club)

Top Bottom