• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello there

Poisonjack70578

Demon Slayer
I started playing Devil May Cry recently, I enjoyed DMC: Devil May Cry (Yes I enjoyed it) then I started playing Devil May Cry 4: SE, which I prefer, soon getting the rest of the games and obviously getting Devil May Cry 5 (Gonna be great) thought I should join here after being showed a few of the posts by a current member, I enjoy talking about Devil May Cry so I'll probably be replying to posts when I get the hang of this forum haha

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nice avatar.

You finally joined us, brother :)

Haha, DMC 5 is going to be epic. I’ll have fun playing it with you and talking about it.

Keaton

Premium
I started playing Devil May Cry recently, I enjoyed DMC: Devil May Cry (Yes I enjoyed it) then I started playing Devil May Cry 4: SE, which I prefer, soon getting the rest of the games and obviously getting Devil May Cry 5 (Gonna be great) thought I should join here after being showed a few of the posts by a current member, I enjoy talking about Devil May Cry so I'll probably be replying to posts when I get the hang of this forum haha

Welcome to the forums Poisonjack, I too really enjoyed DmC (Vergil was quite well designed - you know...except his personality) - I wholeheartedly recommend Devil May Cry 3 :)
If you have any questions or probems, don't hesitate to reach out!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, I’ll probably buy the HD Collection today as I’ve just been paid. Then we can play them chronologically if you want, or just go from 1-3.

@Keaton - Wait, do you get DMC 3: SE in the HD Collection?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
tenor.gif

Top Bottom