• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello there.

Hello my fellow DMC/DmC lovers.
After so many months of being here I've finally decided to overcome the shyness and actually make an account . At first I can be pretty quiet,but once I accomodate with the community I'll be more active.
I've been a fan of video games since I was 12 years old,and I became a DMC fan 3 years ago,quite late I can say,but thanks to a friend of mine I found out about these awesome games.
I'm currently a student in economy,and I'm very passionate about art (I draw) and also what means creativity in general like writing or composing.I'm also a psychology lover.
I can get along with everyone,I hope so,at least.
Hope we'll get along ^_^
(If there might be some problems with my english,please excuse me,since I'm not a native speaker of it)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to sign up ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay here with all us awesome people~ :3

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
Welcome welcome! Please enjoy your stay, it's a pretty sweet place to be ^_^ pretty cool avatar you got there :)

Last edited by a moderator:

IncarnatedDemon

Welcome. Your username gives me a assosciation to a character in Demon's Souls. Her name is
Mephistopheles

She asks you to kill other npcs and eventually attacks you.

PICTURES

demonssoulsmephistopheles1.jpg

786.jpg

Thank you.

Damn,she looks so awesome.So misterious yet deadly.I like her.
I'm fascinated by demonology that's why I chose the name Mephisto

Top Bottom