• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello People Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torn Soul

Hello , Im Torn Soul and i suck at devil may cry. I cant complete the first mission of the first game , even on the easy setting , thats how much i suck. Im from the uk and live in London . The area of london I live in is usually on fire :lol: , you may think im kidding but im not :O

Nice to meet you all

TS xxx

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Torn Soul;268799 said:
Thank you Choas Master . You seem nice , is everyone nice around here or are some of them bums with no life ?

Most of the people here are nice. There are certain exceptions, but if someone seems mean to you, there's always the ignore function. ^_^

Torn Soul

DreadnoughtDT;268800 said:
Most of the people here are nice. There are certain exceptions, but if someone seems mean to you, there's always the ignore function. ^_^

Ignore function ? Can you block people all together like MSN ?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Torn Soul;268801 said:

Basically, yes. If you want I can give you the link to the topic about the ignore function.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Torn Soul;268801 said:

Sure, except they can see your posts while you can't.

Thanks for the compliment. ^_^ Like DreadnaughtDT said, most of the members here are nice, except a few guys around here. If you need any help, contact the staff of the forums. :)

Torn Soul

That would be nice , thanks . This place might be nice after all , but you mentioned some members arent as nice as others , who are these members ? And whats with the people in blue , green and yellow ?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Torn Soul;268807 said:
That would be nice , thanks . This place might be nice after all , but you mentioned some members arent as nice as others , who are these members ? And whats with the people in blue , green and yellow ?

I'd rather not name people, they'll take it the wrong way.

Blue = Administrator. Basically, the highest of the higher-ups here.

Green = Moderator. A step below the admins, but they have just about the same level of power.

Yellow = Gold Supporter. I don't know what a supporter is, but I think they donated to the site or something. But yellow people don't have any more power than a normal user.

Torn Soul

DreadnoughtDT;268810 said:
I'd rather not name people, they'll take it the wrong way.

Blue = Administrator. Basically, the highest of the higher-ups here.

Green = Moderator. A step below the admins, but they have just about the same level of power.

Yellow = Gold Supporter. I don't know what a supporter is, but I think they donated to the site or something. But yellow people don't have any more power than a normal user.

You seem nice :D and thanks for explaining it to me

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It would be immoral for me to reveal their names openly, so sorry. Can't do it without getting myself flamed by those guys.

Blue - Administrators (The bosses of this forum)

Green - Super Moderators (The right hands of the admins)

Yellow - Gold Supporters (Supporter of this forums by paying reasonable fees)

Running this kind of forums needs money, and the forums are glad to have supporters contributing money to the forums. If you want to be a Supporter, go here:

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/payments.php

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Hello Torn Soul. I like the username(pretty original, I would say). Welcome to the forums. Join in the conversations, be happy, have fun. And if you try a different tactic on DMC1, then you could probably beat it then. :D

Torn Soul

Anyone care to explain what flamed is ?
God this place is so hard to get used to , if only there was anything on here that i can trust

....Welcome
200.gif

Torn Soul

Nicodemus Zamoran;268830 said:
Hello Torn Soul. I like the username(pretty original, I would say). Welcome to the forums. Join in the conversations, be happy, have fun. And if you try a different tactic on DMC1, then you could probably beat it then. :D

Yeah, thank god the government didn't take that idea of mine. There everywhere :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom