• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Fellow Humans (half demons, and full demons too)

Which dante is best (experiment)

• Devil May Cry

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Devil May Cry 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil May Cry 3

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • DmC

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow Devil

Devil of tw
Hi

I'm Shadow Devil. It's so nice to meet you all today. Well, I'm here. Huge fan of original 4.

Thank you all for a warm welcome
S.D.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hey hi but... what's that poll for? LOL you know that that "experiment" will turn into a huge flame war? It always does.

Anyway, you greeted humans, half demons and full demons... what about Predators? Eh?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There's no 'best' Dante, it just comes down to personal opinion. Anyway, welcome to the Community =)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The best might be DMC1 Dante since its closest to what kamiya and the original team wanted.

The worst would be the Anime Dante as he is just sleepwalking through everything and the only episodes worth rewatching don't have him as the focus.

welcome to the forums tho.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That does it. If he gets a poll, I get a meme. :bored:

500px-Kirk_you-must-be-new-here.png

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
i'm half clown half squid, i'm still new to the forum too, so welcome and do stay for a good long time here, the guys here are fun..

and the best dante is DmC dante, don't judge me.. haha!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please guys, just welcome the new member here... Don't turn this into anything, or there will be consequences.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Please guys, just welcome the new member here... Don't turn this into anything, or there will be consequences.
Well, I knew the new guy didn't know anything, but seeing as how he should've at least gotten an idea of how flame-worthy that poll was (due to past comments on youtube and such), I figured, why not lighten the mood?

I didn't mean anything by it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Welcome to the forums! ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay and that it's pleasant for you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome to the forums! Do be aware that I am this place's resident absolute GOD of hyperdeath. But that's just a title, I'm a big fluffy cuddler that likes being petted. :3

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
YO i'm the unofficial king of games :cool: (i say unofficial cus no one else calls me that)
welcome to the forum

if your ever having trouble with any game that i have experience with and want some tips
i will go out of my way to try and help you out :thumbsup:

Top Bottom