• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Hiya everyone
Trish is still alive. I have just been busy with school and I forgot to say here that I was. I am an english major because what I want to do is write. I want to write gothic vampire novels. My oringinal story Gothc Romance is just that. However it is currently undergoing a massive rewrite. I am also working on several fanfics as well, such as Fullmetal Loves Wicked (Fullmetal Alchemist), Crystal Caves (Devil may cry), and Long and Widnening road. oh and one more thing. I will not accept friend request without a converstaion first. ethietr Vistor messages or Private messages. But to be honest I find Pm's a tad annoying.

***thanks,
Trish

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah... I can't chat via VM's because you need to be my friend first, and my PM list is filled with precious and really important PM's.

I remember you! Back in the old days when I was an ignorant kid! :D
Welcome back Trish!

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Welcome back :cool: Even though I don't know you, I still greet you with all warmth and politeness I can spare.... But, seriously,,, Vampire Gothic Romance? Phhh, does the world need another Stephanie Myer <_< ??? Wouldn't it be great for you to make your own, completely original story? To write about something, that no one else has written yet? Your choice of course, milady.

I wish you good luck with your writings... I do this, because I wanna be a writer also, I have plenty of ideas swarming up in my brain daily, gathering there so fast that I can barely keep up. o_O

Anyway, it's good to have a well known face around here...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
welcome back! ^_^
you don't know me as i just recently joined from the affiliated fable forums (also run by steve and sharon) but pleased to make your acquaintance.

and what a coincidense, i'm an english turned journalism major! :lol:

Trish67;260928 said:
I will not accept friend request without a converstaion first. ethietr Vistor messages or Private messages. But to be honest I find Pm's a tad annoying.

no offense, but wouldn't you call that rather unwelcoming for an introduction post? :huh:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Lerrion;261333 said:
But, seriously,,, Vampire Gothic Romance? Phhh, does the world need another Stephanie Myer <_< ??? Wouldn't it be great for you to make your own, completely original story? To write about something, that no one else has written yet? Your choice of course, milady.

I strive to be the next Anne Rice. Not the next Stephanine Meyer. I hate Twlight. I can't stand it.

cheezMcNASTY;261442 said:
no offense, but wouldn't you call that rather unwelcoming for an introduction post? :huh:
I only put that because I was tried of random people I didnt know friending me on the site. Once you talk to me you'll find that I am very friendly person. Im just trying to avoid, the random friend request. You know what I mean?

Meg

Hi there! Welcome back. And you'd be glad to know there's a weekly writing prompt up. ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^I try, Trishy, I try soooo hard to get them to write DMC but...they just break my heart...so I made the last prompt a DMC one *evil snicker*

I shoulda been the one...
...TO WELCOME YOU BACK FIRST! *guilty face*

Btw, Lerrion, Twilight wasn't gothic at all. It was too sparkly to be gothic :dry: So I'd say your Gothic Romance is safe and original Trish.

Erm...what else to say? Wait... do I even need words?

****GLOMP!*****
XD Good to have you back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom