• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello everyone :)

Sean Gow

Hey :)

I just thought I'd introduce myself on here.

I've been following this forum for years and decided it's about time to actually start using it! Haha

I don't usually go on forums, but I love this one. Everyone seems very fair and the conversations are always interesting.

And obviously... Everyone here loves my favourite gaming franchise.. So why not!

Please excuse me if I'm not up on all my forum etiquette and grammar and such. Like I said, I've never had any interest in forums other than this one so I've never been on one before haha

Anyway, I probably won't post as much as everyone else does but I guess I'll pop up from time to time with something weird to add to the conversation.

Thanks guys!

Sean

✌️

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hi there and thanks for finally saying hello after all this time & for the kind words and if you have any questions about the forums themselves feel free to throw me a message. Enjoy your stay and hope you stick around.

Sean Gow

Thank you so much for the kind welcomes guys!

As someone who isn't a frequenter of forums, it really means a lot to be welcomed into your community

So thanks again Drakan, Innsmouth and lorddemolatron!! :D

Top Bottom