• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello DMC Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

swipeofsword_621

Hey guys! I'm kinda new here...so anyways this is my first time posting topics on this forum..I just started becoming a DMC fan.. Already beated DMC 4 on Human Mode,and now trying to beat it again on Devil Hunter mode,and so on. I don't really think Nero is a rip-off at all..he's pretty cool with his Devil Bringer and is kickin' ass with it , and Dante is pretty cool too..(it's fun playing as him.) Both of the characters are bad-ass. Hope I have a good time here! :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You'll love it here, trust me. ^_^

I'm DreadnoughtDT, but you can call me Dread. I'm the resident lizard-obsesser. :p

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
I'm Resa Moon, the non-obessed Lizard person! :lol:

Welcome! You're in for a great ride! :D

CloudStryker

Surviving
Hey there and welcome, you'll definetly enjoy it here.
While we're at it I'm CloudStryker and I'm Obsessed with Anime. :D

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Heyo! Welcome to the forum, and I hope ya have a good time. As for things I'm obsessed with...at the moment that's getting DMC3:Special Edition.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
hi, i don't really need to introduce my self it says who i am to the left of this post. i am not really obssesed with anything. ( there are alot of things i whould be obssesed with if i wasn't interested in so many things. but obsession requires more focus than i can manage) i am even more crazy than TCD. i am also really annoying sometimes ( its really fun:lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom