• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Devil Hunters

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Hello everyone my name is AgentRedgrave (well not really lol). I'm a 21 y/o gamer from Canada, and I love Devil May Cry. I first took the series up when I was about 12 or 13 y/o when I borrowed Devil May Cry 3 from a friend. Being a new comer to the series, and playing the original North American version, where the hard mode was changed to the normal mode.....I got my a$$ kicked. But I loved the game and I thought Dante was the coolest character ever. My parents never let me have m rated games as a kid, so I had to either borrow the games or play them at a friend's, ultimately I did play all three games and loved the 1st and 3rd, the 2nd was meh. Least that was till 2008 when I turned 16 and I bought my Ps3 and got my parents to get me Devil May Cry 4 as my first game for it. I also bought a copy of the HD collection when it was brand new, and I even own a copy of DmC, though I do consider it a bad DMC game, but an okay game in general. Hands down though my favorite of the series is DMC3, which is actually my favorite game period. That's probably more then what needed to be said for introduction. But, as a DMC fan, I'm excited to be here

Last edited:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hello everyone my name is AgentRedgrave (well not really lol). I'm a 21 y/o gamer from Canada, and I love Devil May Cry. I first took the series up when I was about 12 or 13 y/o when I borrowed Devil May Cry 3 from a friend. Being a new comer to the series, and playing the original North American version, where the hard mode was changed to the normal mode.....I got my a$$ kicked. But I loved the game and I thought Dante was the coolest character ever. My parents never let me have m rated games as a kid, so I had to either borrow the games or play them at a friend's, ultimately I did play all three games and loved the 1st and 3rd, the 2nd was meh. Least that was till 2008 when I turned 16 and I bought my Ps3 and got my parents to get me Devil May Cry 4 as my first game for it. I also bought a copy of the HD collection when it was brand new, and I even own a copy of DmC, though I do consider it a bad DMC game, but an okay game in general. Hands down though my favorite of the series is DMC3, which is actually my favorite game period. That's probably more then what needed to be said for introduction. But, as a DMC fan, I'm excited to be here

Welcome fellow canadian lol:p im 23 and live in canada as well its nice to have someone on the site who is in slightly the same time zone as me lol any i hope you enjoy the site

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome to our glorious forum! Just kidding. >.< Welcome to the family brudda!

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Welcome to the forum! I think you'll fit right in, and it's always nice to have more people to debate with. Oh, and if there's ever any trouble, just put people on your ignore list, okay?

Have fun!

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
If you think DmC is an okay game in general even though you think it's a bad one as a DMC game (which a lot of people still think which made me disheartened), then I'd say I'll tolerate what you think!

And welcome to DMC.org! :D (I'm trying to be Jester here!)

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
hi. don't mind me. i'm just...over here...eating my stuffed tiger. oh, and you're canadian. my brother is too. cool

Top Bottom