• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hell And Hell Mode(Help)

HyperShadow9000

Dammit man this mode is ****ing hard.:mad: I was only to beat the 1st mission when you are fighting Dante with the use of Holy Water over and over again. Any ideas to beat this difficulty.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Dude, this mode is hard. VERY HARD
The only good tip I can give you is that you have to learn from your mistakes... try memorizing each enemies' attacks.
good luck, you'll need it =)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
HyperShadow9000;205745 said:
Dammit man this mode is ****ing hard.:mad: I was only to beat the 1st mission when you are fighting Dante with the use of Holy Water over and over again. Any ideas to beat this difficulty.

By the time I had been playing it long enough to see H&H mode as anything but a joke I had more holy waters and devil stars than I knew what to do with and anything and everything which intimidated me felt the wrath of god. Thats how I got through it, knowing what you have a chance with and holy watering everything else. Also it is good to keep in mind that this isn't some insane 1 hit kill run you do infact have 3 HP or lives I should say. Its just like the old school games like Contra :D remember if an enemy is not in shot it can't attack you.

Also it would be a good idea to know all the tricks for beating bosses in rediculous times. When fighting Dante I was relentless with the shoot and snatch spam. This mode isn't about being stylish its about doing what you have to do to get it done.

The easiest, cheapest and most boring wasy to do it is to harvest red orbs, buy enough holy waters to get through a mission in one piece. Then rinse and repeat one mission at a time.

RaVeN

The immortal
well, like darth said its just bout doing it, how i did it was like timing and realizing their attacks, and using holy water on certain fights that gave me the ****s lol xD buut basically after u have finished DMD u get super costumes, just use them and they wont have much of a chance 2 att =)

Top Bottom