• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp me.- Vote for Shadow and Rebel's fics

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I really need the forum's help right now. One of my fics is in a competition and it needs all of your votes to reach the top 10%! That's right, I'm begging all of you to venture to the link below and vote for me to give my self-esteem a boost and help with my personal sense of fulfillment. But, wait! There's more! If I get into the top ten percent, I will, in turn, do something for the forums! I dunno what, yet (I'm between posting funny/dumb comics, more Twitch streams, donating moneys, or...something else), but yes, I am trying to bribe all of you. So please go to the link below and vote. ^^

Vote here: http://www.inkitt.com/stories/14261 (Note: voting is done by clicking the heart on the bottom of the page.)

(Also, @Rebel Dynasty needs votes for her comp, so make sure you guys also go and vote for her here: http://www.inkitt.com/stories/14245 ^^)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow, @Rebel Dynasty: I've just given both of your stories a great big love heart. Isn't that cute? A little love heart. Much better looking than a 'like', pfft...Likes, who cares about those? Love hearts are where it's at.

Thank you! ^^ (Hehe, I agree, the little hearts are adorable.)

What's the deadline for this? I'll sticky it for now, so just let me know when the voting closes.

I also edited the title so people know that this is specifically asking for people to vote.

The deadline for Rebel's comp is October 1st and the deadline for mine is October 11th.
Thank you, Meg! ^^ On both counts.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Innsmouth @Foxtrot94 Thank you both! ^^ -hugs- (Btw, Fox, your new siggy is awesome.)

Gotcha covered, Shadow. :thumbsup: And thanks so much for garnering support for the Hidden Gems competition as well. ^^ I really appreciate it.

Thanks so much to those of you who have voted. Best of luck, Shadow! Fingers crossed you make it into the top 10%!

Thankies, Rebel. ^^ No problem. =3 I really hope you win. ^^ -will then go buy a bunch of copies of your novel- =3
Thank you! ^^ -huglz-

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
No bribes necessary. Voted for both of you :) good luck ladies!

*Glomps* Thanks so much, DS! =D (You know we're always good to return the favour; we know your work, after all, and you're a kick-ass writer).

Done and Doooone!
Good luck to you two, you deserve it.
I still couldn't figure out that facebook thing....

Thanks, Erian! ^^ We really appreciate it. (I've never tried to sign in through FB, but the site seems to have undergone some changes, so I wonder if it was a slight bug in the system?) Best of luck with your works, as well. :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No bribes necessary. Voted for both of you :) good luck ladies!
Done and Doooone!
Good luck to you two, you deserve it.
I still couldn't figure out that facebook thing....

Eeeeeee! =D Thank you both! -squishy hugs- ^^

I want to take this moment to say to all the writers who might be reading this: good luck and, if you ever need help in a competition or need some feedback don't forget to ask, okay? ^^ I'm happy to return the favor (though I occasionally require vast amounts of poking but we don't like to talk about that :p).

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Eeeeeee! =D Thank you both! -squishy hugs- ^^

*Glomps* Thanks so much, DS! =D (You know we're always good to return the favour; we know your work, after all, and you're a kick-ass writer).

It's a pleasure ^^,
Thanks Rebel. I haven't been feeling like a writer lately because I haven't really had time to properly write, so the compliment is very motivating :)

Top Bottom