• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Haven't thought of a name 4 it yet.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante sat at his desk in his office as he searched the net for hot supermodel babe posters to put on his wall, ignoring the scattered paper work on the desk. He simply turned his head to the side when he felt a presence behind him, Dante strugged it off and returned to his web surfing. Thirsty for a drink, Dante turned to his left to take a sip of his glass of orange juice only to discover that it was on his right side, which is NOT where he left it. Dante brushed it aside and took a sip then placed the cup back on his left side.

Dante heard the tv in his living room come on. It wasn't bothering him untill the volume of the television began to get louder...and louder. Dante rolled his eyes with a smirk as he got up to go to his living room and turn the tv off. As Dante reached for the off button on his television he heard the jukebox in his office come on blasting rock music. After turning off the tv Dante walked back in his office to find no one. He walked over the the jukebox and turned it off hearing his tv come back on, volume on full blast. Dante sighed already tired of walking back and forth. Entering his living room and cutting off the tv again only resulted in the jukebox turning back on.

"Damn it." Dante cursed, going back to his office and turning the juke box back off. Dante finally sat back down at his desk and relized that the scattered papers on his desk were now all stacked neatly together. "Thanks." Dante said, now going back to the computer. Dante was ready for another sip of his orange juice which was mysteriously back on his right side. The opposite of where he left it. Dante simply smiled, "You're such a kid sometimes." Dante tried to web surf again but became distracted as something started pulling his hair lightly. It was obvious that he was simply playing with Dante and teasing him, but Dante didn't mind. After a few seconds Dante decided to disregard the hair pulling and return to his poster hunt on the internet.

A few minutes later Lady entered his office with a stack of papers in her hands. "Hey Dante. How's it going?" She asked.

"Pretty good." Dante replied.

"Thats good, hey do you mind if I fill these college aplications out over here?" Lady asked.

"Sure, why not? You know you always have your own guess room here." Dante approved.

"Thanks, I really apreciate it." Lady went up stairs to one of the two guess rooms in Dante's house. She entered her guess room and laid her papers down on the bed leaving the door open. Right away she began sorting the papers out getting ready to fill one out. When she took out her pens she heard someone walk into the room and felt someone hover over her shoulder obviously trying to see what she was doing. Thinking it was Dante she turned to look, but saw nothing but air. "Curious?" Lady asked with a smile, she had become quite used to this after living with Dante for months. "Meh, i'll do these later." Lady decided to go down stairs to see what Dante was doing.

"He's pretty active today huh?" Lady asked as she made her way down the stairs.

"Not really, not as much as some days." Dante answered, knowing exactly who she was refering to.

"Still looking for naked posters to put on your wall?" Lady pondered, as she looked at Dante's moniter.

"Hey they're not naked." Dante argued.

"Well they might as well be." Lady argued back.

"Whatever." Dante said, as he continued his search for hot posters and his orange juice that was once again moved. "He keeps moving my drink around." looking around, Dante finally found his juice behind him this time.

"Has he scared away any of your customers yet?" Lady joked.

"Acutually no." Dante said. Even though he had freaked a few of them out not knowing what was going on when odd sounds would come from one of the rooms and things would move around on their own.

Unusual noises and moving objects were now common in Dante's house and office. Dante wasn't freaked out or afraid though. At least not anymore. Vergil had been haunting his house since the night after Dante had felt his brother die somewhere in the demon world only hours after Temen-ni-gru collapse. It made Dante content to know that Vergil's spirit settled in a place where he was most comfortable, his brother's home. Not somewhere in the demon world. Dispite what had happend between them in the tower and the demon world, Vergil had returned to his twin.

-------------

Yeah yeah, I know I shouldn't be making new fics when I can't even update the ones I have. But I just get so many ideas. Anyways, should I just leave this as a one shot or make this a prolouge and continue? Just like the Dopple story this one will actually be a flashback. This prolouge or one shot was actually the aftermath of what was going on. I have already thought of a first chap, but im not sure if i'll go on with it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
After reading it I think you should one or two things in a new chapter of this story. The Dopple was great as it was, since the title was "I'm leaving you Dante" which is what he did in the end.
However it should be yourself to decide whether to continue or not;) (you're the author anyway^_^ ) but I think it looks a bit short, perhaps a little add that Vergil/ghost would do all this to contact Dante about something which is about to happen. For example to say sth about Nero and end the flashback at the beginning of DMC4.

Still it is your choice;)
Good one though^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thanks for reading Tony. But im not sure what you mean about adding the flashback. BTW the story is basically Vergil coming back to Dante in ghost form.

Do you like the idea of the story?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think Vergil needs more of a presence if the story should progress. I mean, it is the usual that the dead spirit which has not yet rested will return to his previous life thus opening the tv moving objects etc. But in Vergil's case if we take into account his character and his whereabouts - loner, not having a home to come back to - he wouldn't stay with Dante after he departed. So If he came to Devil May Cry I would think there would be a reason behind it. Say something to Dante...or searching for an item to be his keepsake...telling to Dante to go fetch Yamato for it to be with all of their father's possessions..sth like that.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh, actually thats part of the first chap if I continue. This prolouge was acutually one of the last things I thought of. One of the reasons Vergil is there is because, like you said, he has no home to go to, so he just crashes Dante's house. But yeah, there will be more to it. This was just to give an idea of what was going on and what the story is about. Mainly Vergil wants to be near Dante. There's some other reasons, but if I continue the story you'll find out. ^^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah! The story is damn great! And it is how I like it! Good job, though, you should make some DMC4 character in it.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thanks, im glad you guys like it. As for the DMC4 character, id like to keep it in the story line. Besides, im not sure I know enough of any DMC4 characters to put them in a fic.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well ya know that draw bridge scene? That kinda tells me alot about his personal. Kinda reminds me of teen Dante. Although he'll never be as cool, that whole shooting the machine cause it wouldn't work thing, tells me he's one of those don't give a s**t about anything, rebellious youths. I like that. reminds me of the twins.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergilissexy;51824 said:
Well ya know that draw bridge scene? That kinda tells me alot about his personal. Kinda reminds me of teen Dante. Although he'll never be as cool, that whole shooting the machine cause it wouldn't work thing, tells me he's one of those don't give a s**t about anything, rebellious youths. I like that. reminds me of the twins.

EXXAACCTTLLYY!!!!!! YEEEESSSS!!! I meant to say that too. Like the spoilt brat Dante from part 3. It brings back old memeories... ;)

morrigan

It's a very interesting story! But a bit sad... You... YOU - Vergilissexy (!!!) - are talking about Vergil's death... so easy... Just a rebellious spirit (oh... It's the real Vergil!). I feel something like the light sadness...
By the way, good choice of characters... Dante and Lady were there... They saw all story by their own eyes and lived through it... I'm impressed!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Though, about it being sad, yes it is. Poor Vergil. Especially when Dante said, "Youre such a kid at times." Real sad man.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yes, Vergil being dead is sad, but alot of people think that Vergil was killed by Mundus shortly after he challenged him.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nope, I think his soul is still in hell. Maybe Mundus didnt kill him. It could just continue at times, ya never know!

Top Bottom