• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have you fired a gun?

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Yes. I've fired with guns many times. I used to do it in my free time, just as a hobby.
I fired the following types:
- Caliber
- Revolver
- Semi-automatic

I don't remember the brands from them though, Except the Desert Eagle.
Which was absolutely amazing... especially the sound from the shot. I was blown away <33

Oh. and yeah I've used a paintball gun before XD but in my opinion it's not that awesome compared to the real shooting.. It's still fun to play it though!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i am assuming a cap gun doesn't count, right? but anyway i think i've fired an airsoft. and one of those guns you shoot at paper target. (don't remeber the name of the kind of gun)

Sparda™

Well, let's see...

- Around 30 types of handguns
- Various types of shotguns/sub-machine guns
- Assault/Sniper rifles

Yes, that's It.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bad Wolf;182134 said:
No, nor do I feel a particular need to.

Funny story: When my dad was working for a company in the town where I grew up, some guys were poking fun at him because he didn't go deer hunting. Now, I grew up in semi-rural northern Wisconsin, where hunting is Serious Business. My dad's response?

"You know, I wasn't trained to kill deer. I was trained to kill people." Which is technically true, since he was in the Air Force for 20 years.

They left him alone after that.

:lol: Oh, gosh that's funny!
I've never fired a gun. If I ever do, it would be self defense, probably be a clumsy shot, and not my own. My cousin has an awesome shot with a bbgun though - he hit a grasshopper dead on right across the street. I kid you not. That was a bloody brilliant moment I will never forget.

KRSkull

i have fired my FN Five-seven. it used to be for my uncle but he gave it to me before he died.

i shoot a lot of wooden, glass targets. i fired 10 5.7x28mm bullets

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
I held my aunt's handgun when she was still a sheriff for the local county police, didn't fire though lol

LunarEclipse

Dante Sparda
yes I did but it really hurt my ear :D but to be honest I was just a kid :D maybe I was 11 or 12. We were camping and my father started to fire to apples with his handgun XD (my father is an officer) than I wanted do it too.. (mom can finish all the bullets in the clip! thats why I was being a little jealous :D ) İt was fun but a little scary.. that voice after you fired.. ouch!

Top Bottom