• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has Vergil been confirmed to be in the game?

Jane Sweetbee

And bangin' your blood relatives is the only way significant others can be significant others?

Genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is a term that describes the phenomenon of sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings, first and second cousins or a parent and offspring, who first meet as adults. Several factors may contribute to GSA. People commonly rank faces similar to their own as more attractive, trustworthy, etc. than average.[4] Heredity produces substantial physical similarity between close relatives. However, Bereczkei (2004) attributes this in part to childhood imprinting on the opposite-sex parent. Shared interests and personality traits are commonly considered desirable in a mate. The heritability of these qualities is a matter of great debate; to whatever extent they are heritable, they will tend to cluster in close relatives. In cases of parent-child attraction, the parent may recognize traits of their own in the child and ultimately end up mating with them. Such reunions typically produce complex emotions in all involved. A brother and sister couple in Germany, the Stübings, fought their country's anti-incest laws. They grew up separately, met as adults, and have had four children. Their appeal was rejected in 2008, upholding Germany's anti-incest laws.:lol:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I can't belive the lengths you are going through to defend incest, specially among twins. Would you have a sexual relationship with an imidiate family member?

Jane Sweetbee

I can't belive the lengths you are going through to defend incest, specially among twins. Would you have a sexual relationship with an imidiate family member?

I don't, but i understand it. I don't see this phenomenon as abnormal.
This is also a culture thing. In Japanese animation and comics, the confrontation between twins is a popular plot.
And the theme of brotherly love is dominant in DMC fan fictions and fan art both in Japan and outside Japan.
View attachment 138

Azurel

Actually, the poet after which he was named Publius Vergilius (shorter: Vergil) was originally written with an "e".
Virgil is just something the english lingosphere is doing. Virgil as a valid substitute for Vergil only came into being a few centuries after he was born.
So, yeah, Vergil is correct, Virgil not as much.

I'm only sorry I can like your post once. I always thought Vergil looked so much better than Virgil. That spelling reminded me too much of the word "Virgin".

**NOTE**

I know there's nothing bad about being a virgin. I know there's nothing bad about spending your WHOLE LIFE as a virgin. It was reported that Sir Isaac Newton died a virgin.

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/08/08/ten-strange-facts-about-newton/

Anyway, Vergil just looks noble and appropriate for the character. Publius Vergilius Maro would probably have a problem with the misspelling anyway.

Dante47

I don't, but i understand it. I don't see this phenomenon as abnormal.
This is also a culture thing. In Japanese animation and comics, the confrontation between twins is a popular plot.
And the theme of brotherly love is dominant in DMC fan fictions and fan art both in Japan and outside Japan.
View attachment 138
What is he doing with that gun? :shifty:

Azurel

@ Jane Sweetbee:
Your post is everything, that is wrong with Japan.

http://ytmndsega.ytmnd.com/

Thought you'd appreciate this.

Well, while I don't think that someone should be looked down upon because of um.....preference...I do think that certain discretion should be used.

People are just getting used to same-sex relationships. Incest is adding fuel to the fire too soon. Anyway, go easy on the poor girl. While I think that she should be left alone, I will say that yaoi fangirls take this pairing way too far and are just too fanatic about it. Sorry, that's just how I feel. You can do what you want, just remember that's there's a balance to everything.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I dont see the need for vergil to be reintroduced as a girl as i dont see how it makes him a better character.

If you want Dante to have a sister, just give him another sibling who happens to be a girl.

I'm not against characters in the series having incestual relations or being homosexual/bi-sexual, I just prefer it to be new characters rather than a established one.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
tumblr_m09lw85C2w1qgib5no1_400.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This thread has gone down, down, down hill.
Putting fans creepy desires aside.
NT has said nothing about Vergil. NO Vergil as of yet.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I See your fluttershy and raise you an Applejack
tumblr_llazaf3HiD1qjmjvko1_400.png

,Now let my elaborate brain get this thread back on topic.

I got nothing, we've gone too far, so lets just look back at the original post and pretend everything after it never happened

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I See your fluttershy and raise you an Applejack
tumblr_llazaf3HiD1qjmjvko1_400.png

,Now let my elaborate brain get this thread back on topic.

I got nothing, we've gone too far, so lets just look back at the original post and pretend everything after it never happened

Good luck with that. After all the talk of twin incest and ponies, I don't think this thread is going anywhere.:/

Nelo_Vergil

hmmmm that might not be a good idea if hes completely different from DMC3 vergil. Why? well their'd be a HUGE GOD INDUCTED **** STORM and NT would be caught in the middle of it.

Top Bottom