• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardiest DMC Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Ok I know that alot of people will say that DMC3 was harder. but for me the first DMC game was hard for me. I played DMC3 first and I went through it like a knife on butter, but when it came to the first DMC, I admit that it was hard for me. So whitch was hard for you?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The first and the original Devil May Cry game is the hardest Devil May Cry game ever so far.

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening easily the second hardest.

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (Special Edition) is the third hardest.

Devil May Cry 4 is the fourth hardest.

Devil May Cry 2 is the easiest.

:)

AzureNight13

Premium
Devil May Cry 2 was too easy, which was one of the reasons why it wasn't as good as the other DMC games.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
AzureNight13;84642 said:
Devil May Cry 2 was too easy, which was one of the reasons why it wasn't as good as the other DMC games.

Yes.DMC 2 is too easy.Although DMC 4 is not really most of DMC fans have expected,but it still proves it's challenge in DMD mode.DMC1 and DMC3 are the hardest DMC games.:)

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Devilmaycry 1 was definitely the hardest game and the best (story wise) took me about six months to complete Dante Must Die mode, none of my mates beat that mode they copied my memory card (the bast***s),

Devilmaycry 2 I beat with a mate it was his game, we beat it the second day he had it, he beat Dante Must Die mode in a week or less.

Devilmaycry 3 a strong rival for best game it was tough enough but not as hard as the first game, it took two or three weeks to beat Dante Must Die mode.Toughest fight with Vergil at the end, even tough on normal.

Finally Devilmaycry 4 on Dante Must Die mode I tell yiou in my opinion, is nearly as tough as the first game at certain sections, that electrical demon Blitz is harder to kill than most of the bosses, Dante's one tough motherf**k to beat, I had to keep jumping and striking down and using the horizontal attack with Nero, it is a cheap tactic and it just barely works .( stuck on level 19 on Dante Must Die )

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I thought DMC4 was quite hard even on Devil hunter mode 0_o, 1 was easy and so was 2 (but Dante's last boss fight was hard). The only one's that I found hard was 3 and 4 :p.

Devil May Die

I said Devil May Cry was the hardest to me. Devil May Cry 3 was easy for me and as for Devil May Cry 2 & 4 I have to confes that i haven't play them.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chaos Master;84641 said:
The first and the original Devil May Cry game is the hardest Devil May Cry game ever so far.

x2^_^

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Chaos Master;84641 said:

U Take my Words Nothing To Add

chaoserver

3 was harder than 1 for me. If only because of freakin vergil. Two was noobcake material except for despair, who with no items isn't a pushover.

AzureNight13

Premium
Yeah fighting Vergil was a bit hard. But when I got this movements down, defeating him was a bit easy. I only had to do more dodging and finding an opening.

Hint: If Vergil starts blocking, start dodging. thats how I was able to defeat him

aka958

Don't trust people
i have not played 1 or 2 cuse i don't have a ps2 -.- stilli think 3 is harder than 4.... dunno why but i could beat the crap out of the enemies on 4 so damn easy... like i played human mission 15 on dmc 4 and killed the toad before he even started attacking.... but on dmc 3 i can't kill any boss that fast -.-

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
dmc 3 and dmc were the 2 hardest (dmc being harder)
dmc4 was easier than 3 and 1 but harder, way tougher than dmc2... lol
dmc2 was like taking candy from a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom