• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest or uncomfortable style to own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
You can check cheats on the internet, you still have a choice.

on Gamefaqs, google the cheat and you'll find it almost immediatly.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
aka958;208289 said:
You can check cheats on the internet, you still have a choice.

on Gamefaqs, google the cheat and you'll find it almost immediatly.

your right i could easily find the cheat again. i think i found it on gamefaqs the first time. so i do have a choice and i will choose not to look it up again.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Royal Guard is the easiest for me. I actually found it a lot more versatile than the other styles, though many say I'm crazy for this.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
HQQR - Solid;211125 said:
Royal Guard is the easiest for me. I actually found it a lot more versatile than the other styles, though many say I'm crazy for this.

On the contrary, to each his own. I mean, I think it's the hardest style to master, and I don't use it that often. But when I do use it, those demons better watch the hell out, or they're gonna get a fistful of energy in their faces. ^_^

I like Swordmaster and Gunslinger BTW.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I honestly have no problems with any of the styles...though I can't seem to beat most of the bosses without the Trickster style at hand. The hardest for me to use is probably Gunslinger, and not because I suck at shooting and the controls are hard...it's just because I find using shooting tricks takes forever to give a kill. I only shoot as I walk towards an enemy, and using gunslinger requires you to stand still.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
EIt's pretty cool once you get used to it. The only thing is that your timing has to be extraordinary, pretty much perfect. Royal Guard is very demanding but probably the best for bosses.

Sparda™

HQQR - Solid;211163 said:
EIt's pretty cool once you get used to it. The only thing is that your timing has to be extraordinary, pretty much perfect. Royal Guard is very demanding but probably the best for bosses.

To each his own.

To be honest, I find Royal Guard contradictory to Dante's persona. Vergil had some sort of Royal Guard in DMC3, when fighting him and I thought It suited him best.

Dante just doesn't seem the type who evades (Trickster) or guards (Royal Guard).

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Sparda™;211190 said:
To each his own.

To be honest, I find Royal Guard contradictory to Dante's persona. Vergil had some sort of Royal Guard in DMC3, when fighting him and I thought It suited him best.

Dante just doesn't seem the type who evades (Trickster) or guards (Royal Guard).

think about this a little more . even if you could survive being stabbed through the heart or shot in the head you whould still try very hard to avoid it because things like that hurt. dante is no differnt. no one wants to get hit by an attack and he can't expect to kill every enemy before they attack him. trying to avoid or block attacks fits the pesonality of anyone who isn't both masocistic and invunerable.

aoshi

Pantera Queen;211155 said:
Sad to say, but the Royalguard style is the hardest for master. I still can't do it>_<

Guard animation that needs to be timed is not dante's forearm but bending of knees. Time his knees to incoming attack and we have a winner.Logic is to stand on way of attack. Its interesting against bosses. Not all attacks can be guarded successfully. A few of the attacks can be chosen to guard. Eg : Vergil's star fall, Beowulff attacks(Slow attacks) and few of vergil's moves in M20.I found yamatoa attack's to be difficult to guard as they were swift as wind.

DD3

Master Of Trickster
I think that trickster is easiest to get mastered, and royal guard hardest.:dry:

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
i really do find gunslinger to be the hardest style...i dn't kno how nyone uses it.....royal guard wasn't that bad, really helps out when vergil throws force edge at you

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
i agree. i feel vergil benefits more with royal guard..dantes persona just screamssssssssssssssss trickster

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i use sword master and string up combos before im attacked if i need to dodge anything i have air hike on all weapons i use so i double jump out of the way

Rebeliion;250133 said:
i really do find gunslinger to be the hardest style...i dn't kno how nyone uses it.....royal guard wasn't that bad, really helps out when vergil throws force edge at you

Gunslinger is not hardest style it just isn´t popular enough, why shoot enemies when you can stab them with giant sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom