• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Boss

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
All the bosses in DMC4 are crap(except Credo) and very easy. It doesn't matter what difficulty it's on there still easy.:p

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
You have your hell AND hell mode now what more do ya want? lol

I hate challenging games I get so angry with them >_<

II Regicide II

The Greatest
They were all dissapointing
Except for Dante cuz he my favorite
And Darth i hate them too but...games that are too easy are just boring unless the story is amazing

june34

ya im not a big challenge fan myself:dry: ,but whats a game with alittle challenge, it pushes you to your next level:D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sanctus #2 was probably the hardest after Dante, but I feel that I shouldn't count Sanctus cuz the old fart cheated by staying in a f**king ball the ENTIRE time we fought, where Dante stood his ground and told ya to bring it on.

Yeah, I think i'll go with Dante #2 because once you get Sanctus out the ball it's like your just fighting a human, his AI is nothing but a pattern.

1. He gets in a ball and flies around.
2. Once you break it he saids, "The save-yah is coming!" after about a minute and forms another stupid ball.

If you break the ball he's absolutely lame, you grab em, beat his a$$ and he gets up and, guess what? He forms another ball. *claps*

*points finger at all the forum members* Which one of you was it that said Capcom said the last boss was gonna be a surprize? Yeah, I got a surprize alright.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
i absolutely hate sanctus and his damn ball!!! it annoys the crap outta me cuz it's almost like he's a germophobe or something and cant do anything without his stupid ball!!! he's a ***** on SoS right now cuz i keep getting frustrated and quitting the mission before my neice starts mimicing my vulgar language >_<

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They should have made the "Savior" the last boss fight with Dante. After all Sanctus 2 was the same as the 1st with 3 more moves and the ability to block some attacks..he's a failure as a last boss. Especially when compared to Mundus or Vergil.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You left out Arius. :lol:

Tony_Redgrave;68305 said:
And him having "Sparda" was kinda lame.:p

Actually, I like the idea of letting him weild Sparda and failing at it. It shows that only the blood of Sparda can awaken it's true power.

BomberDom08

no1 was really challenging for me but agnus kept ****in me off when i used dante to fight him and those fish things (not bosses but i hate them anyway)

~VergiL~

i have to still wit dante second incounter
its hard on the devil hunter diffuculty
=] i still kick his ***
=] lolz

Top Bottom