• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy New Year With a Brand New DmC Game

vergilthedemonking

Hey guys, i already wanted to say happy new year to all you guys and a blessfull 2013 for all of you. As we all know its only 2 weeks left till DmC comes out. I pre-ordered the game myself here in holland and when the game is out, my day will probably be something like this. I wake up late cause i like to sleep, then i get ready and run to the store which is like 45 mins running.. but i dont care cause i am to pumped. I will get to the store. Yell and scream that I have arrived and need my game. Gonna pay the guy at the counter. He will say here's your game and enjoy the upcoming orgasmes. I will say thanks, give him a hug and run back home. When i arrive back home, my friends will already be there with some macdonalds, lots of good food, drinks and some green. Gonna connect my xbox to the best tv in the house. Subwoofers on, volumes up!! Put the game in and already gonna drop my jaw before i have seen the menu list. Then the good stuff can finally begin!! I probably won't sleep the first night and i wanna beat the nephilim mode asap because i have waited to long for the game and then i will be finally able to play as much as i want!! I hope your day will be the same or atleast something like it and that you guys can all enjoy the game and have a nice 2013!! P.s I know my english might not be perfect but you all have a good night and be careful with the fireworks :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sounds like a good plan for the day the game arrives. Hope you have fun:D As for me, I will be waiting for the post man to deliver it to my door. I asked for quick delivery, so it should arrive release day.

Have a good new year to you too. :)

Frazz

General gamer
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I have pre-ordered the premium edition from the Capcom store and it says to wait 2-3 days extra :( So I probably won't get it until the 18th or possibly the 20th! Darn!!
Anyways I hope everyone enjoys 2013!

Devil Player

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I have pre-ordered the premium edition from the Capcom store and it says to wait 2-3 days extra :( So I probably won't get it until the 18th or possibly the 20th! Darn!!
Anyways I hope everyone enjoys 2013!

Same here, pal! :)

Gotta be hard to wait until 18th, but I'm trying the best as I can. XD

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

ZeroLove

So, yueah, I'm drunk right now and had a happy new yer. Today's my birthday, yay! Looking forward to playing DmC in a few weeks and discussing it with you guys. I hope you all get a good new year and I hope you guys had a really nice evening!

Edit: I'll run a spellcheck tomorrow...

AngelMode

Lots of birthdays, huh?

Anyway, Happy New Year! And happy birthday as well. We are finally heading into the month when DmC comes out, feels awesome after so much wait man...

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Hey guys, i already wanted to say happy new year to all you guys and a blessfull 2013 for all of you. As we all know its only 2 weeks left till DmC comes out. I pre-ordered the game myself here in holland and when the game is out, my day will probably be something like this. I wake up late cause i like to sleep, then i get ready and run to the store which is like 45 mins running.. but i dont care cause i am to pumped. I will get to the store. Yell and scream that I have arrived and need my game. Gonna pay the guy at the counter. He will say here's your game and enjoy the upcoming orgasmes. I will say thanks, give him a hug and run back home. When i arrive back home, my friends will already be there with some macdonalds, lots of good food, drinks and some green. Gonna connect my xbox to the best tv in the house. Subwoofers on, volumes up!! Put the game in and already gonna drop my jaw before i have seen the menu list. Then the good stuff can finally begin!! I probably won't sleep the first night and i wanna beat the nephilim mode asap because i have waited to long for the game and then i will be finally able to play as much as i want!! I hope your day will be the same or atleast something like it and that you guys can all enjoy the game and have a nice 2013!! P.s I know my english might not be perfect but you all have a good night and be careful with the fireworks :)

I'm going to do the same, only with a brown caramello and super polm :)!
And HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL:D!

Nekodark

Happy New Years I am listening/singing some RHPS songs..well a lot of songs really, right now Long Hard Road Out Of Hell is playing...so yeah Whoo!

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Happy new year everyone. I've finally pre-ordered my version of DmC. 2 weeks today for release day! :D

Top Bottom