• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy new 2016 year :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's still 2015 here.

This was supposed to be a great year, you know. It's such an epic number, nice and solid, but it wasn't that great. I wanted to accomplish so much and I didn't and neither did the people I know. It all seemed like it was the build up for the next year rather than the year things would happen. 2016 seems like the year things will happen because 2015 was pretty much the build up, the the patch of work that'll finally bear fruit next year...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh no... the year transition jokes have begun...

scrooge129.jpg

It's only once a year, sir.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Because that worked out so well last time.
yeesh.jpg

Hey that wasn't me! Besides, he did indeed well. He did contain the infestation and managed to get a draw against that horrible abomination. I'm just half as badass as he was, but he was older than me after all. Gotta work on it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hey that wasn't me! Besides, he did indeed well. He did contain the infestation and managed to get a draw against that horrible abomination. I'm just half as badass as he was, but he was older than me after all. Gotta work on it.
Oh, I'm not talking about the situation, I'm just saying it was really bad movie. Granted, Rodriguez's wasn't a masterpiece either but it was legally, and it has been notarized as such, badass.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh, I'm not talking about the situation, I'm just saying it was really bad movie.

Oh I see. Well yeah. Many things ****ed me off about it, but the worst disservice for me was the abysmally dark lighting. I'd like to SEE the awesome Alien ass whooping, thank you.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Man, I can't believe they made a new year. F***ing reboots.

I know, right?! It's like every. single. year! Bam! Another reboot! How am I supposed to keep up with all these random changes?! Can they at least upgrade the graphics or character creation or make a more interesting plot???

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom