• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday DmC, by michellegun201

ji-high

Can you say 'perfect timing'? While some are too busy beating dead horses and bringing up issues that will most likely be fixed in the DE, others show us once again that talk is cheap. Beautiful stuff.

This game(and Vanquish) needs a sequel so badly.

Gbraga

Awesome DmC player. When the definitive edition comes out, I hope I'll be able to share my combo vid. :)
Since we're gonna have to start from scratch, including searching for orbs and stuff, I was thinking about maybe streaming my first playthrough to try and give some insight into the thought process that goes into playing stilishly and using your arsenal to make combos.

I'm not a top player myself, so it would be mostly aimed torwards newcomers that can mash their way through the game but want more.

I sure love to make plans and then never excute them though, so I probably will never do it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Everyone's favorite combo player strikes again!!!:cool:
Uh, no. SamD will always be my favorite. :inlove:

Always-severus-snape-23388830-500-484.jpg

Gbraga

So awesome. Expert camera angles on all those finishers.
Right??? That one when Vergil was facing the camera and the enemy dying behind him, Jesus. I couldn't even come up with that, let alone execute it.

I wasn't sure about the camera slowmo when it was announced, didn't mind it when I played, but she (assuming it's Michelle Gun and not Michel Legun, lol) definitely convinced me that this is a cool thing, I mean, you can style using the camera slowmo, how awesome is that?

ji-high

Oh, ok. Is it Michel then?
No you got the name right. I just know it's a dude because he posted a video of his hands while playing DmC at the request of some viewers who had trouble with jump cancelling. The video is still on his channel if you want to have a look.

Top Bottom