• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Half life 2 - Orange box

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I was wondering, should I buy this?
I was debating because I don't know what to expect. My PC can handle it, I know it can. Just a case of "Is it worth the money?"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Definitely a bargain! My wife brought it for me when it was first out, but I would have happily brought it at full price if she hadn't. Get it for Xbox 360 and you can boost the Team Fortress 2 achievements with me! :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
devilmaycry;160737 said:
Definitely a bargain! My wife brought it for me when it was first out, but I would have happily brought it at full price if she hadn't. Get it for Xbox 360 and you can boost the Team Fortress 2 achievements with me! :p

If only I had a 360, or could afford one. I'm much more of a PC gamer. Probably because I've never really had much access to a console.

If I ever do get a 360 + internet access, I would gladly play with you though. ^_^

EDIT: Just bought it off amazon, along with a PC controller, Yes, in the style of a 360. ^_^ Can't wait to play.

EDIT2: I can't afford it, the case and PSU cost more than I thought. ¬¬

Dark Drakan

Admin
Quite possibly the best games package ever created, a bargain and so many quality titles in one package.

aka958

Don't trust people
I've got the Orange Box for the 360 and it is an awesome game! I love portal and i've tried to beat the challenges and the advanced levels but i can't it get's to hard to fix some maps in only 3 portals...

Top Bottom